Ramon Humber anyone?

Navin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goes to show you that draft status and measurables are not the best indicators for production. Interesting the defense is led by a group of guys that earned their way onto NFL through special teams and now are productive starters. Kyle Williams, Lorenzo Alexander, Roman Humber, Mica Hyde, and Poyer are all low picks special team standouts and now very productive. I think that is what Mcdermott was talking about with building a team not adding talent. Production always trumps potential. If you get the talented guy playing like the others guys now you get something special.

Sarcasm?

Nope. He's had a rough time in coverage, taken some bad angles on runs and missed a clear interception on Sunday. To be fair, I don't zero in on him for every play, and I don't think he's been awful, but he really has been the weak link so far on a surprisingly solid defense.

When you are constantly noticing someone on TV during the game it is usually because 1 reason.

They are being targeted hard. The gameplan is to go at them and see if they can hang. Humber has been targeted very heavily all 3 games. Making some plays and missing some

Poyer has been targeted a lot all 3 games as well and is holding it down . They may start moving away from Poyer and go to attacking Humber more

Tre got tested last week, had a rough start and finished Strong. If I'm attacking anyone on the defense it is Humber