Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the same respect, if you're JK and you have your platform and you decide to criticize a current team member, you better have thick skin as well, because that's not going to go over with everyone else.

Agreed. Ready for this drama to end already. Going to the Falcons game and hoping the protests are at a minimum.

They have their charities sure, but they don't seem to need the spotlight or to grandstand for them? They do them on their own time.

They could very easily address the issues on their own time in their own way.

I have no issues with these athletes using their celebrity and status to help make a difference in this world.

However, the person who they are following in all this worse socks depicting cops as pigs and a shirt celebrating Fidel Castro.

Kaepernick is a pig hating, castro loving, hero!

I grew up idolizing Jim Kelly and being amazed at the leadership that he eventually showed on that team and I will always have a place in my heart for him. I just don't think we can afford to have some old timer sitting on the sidelines with the players criticizing them and messing up our chemistry. I think we have a long way to go to be established as a threat in this league, but so far I am liking the fight and the heart this team is showing. I don't want to see anything jeopardizing our new McBeane culture.

Never knew there were so many Kelly haters here.

Let me tell you something all these liberal kiss Azz antifa want to be bills fans have been duped by the fake stream media. it's a group effort by the media to make this a big deal. sure there going to show the national anthem. Have cameras in the faces of the players. Trump is right you should stand and respect the flag and the anthem and the people who died for your freedoms the Veterans. if you don't, your not an good American. This goes for all players White Black Hispanic Indian or what ever color you are. He never said just black players. I love how the media twists it into trump is telling black players they can't protest. I support there right to protest but not at work. your upsetting over half your customer base. If you want to protest do it on your own time and on your social media. The media has turned us Against one another. They are in the tank all of them against the president. They are helping to divide us. If you support not standing for the anthem then stay home. Players or teams should not be out on the field when the anthem is played if they can't respect the flag. Let the fans pay there respects. you who support kneeling are in with this group of Anti American sentiment. You are in for bringing down the laws of this country and its constitution. You want Shari law to happen so women can be abused and gays thrown off buildings with no religious freedom.

I'm so sick and tired of this fake made up controversies by the liberal press that did everything they could to steal the election.

They screwed Bernie Sanders and now there trying to bring down are government. Real Americans see threw this crap and if you keep it up Trump will win 48 states in 2020.

Yes there is a lot of Kelly haters they hate him, they hate the bills our country and everything else it stands for. I'm a veteran from the US Air Force and also US Army. I will not stand for this and I will call you out every chance I get. How is this good for business when people are turning off the TV not going to games. Burning tickets and memorabilia. The media has used sports to compromise them. They have turned the ESPN and The NFL into communist organizations. The NFL even had the gull to tell teams like the Giants and the Cowboys they could not honor 911 victims with patches and When the Dallas police officers were killed by the BLM terrorists the Cowboys could not honor them with patches.they tried but were told to take them off. This is why you don't let this stuff infiltrate your business. The NFL commissioner is a weasel and he should have kept these teams in the locker room. You don't protest the flag or the anthem or Veterans holding the flag or singing the anthem on company time. No one thinks that could possible be ok and I'm pretty sure if you did this at your work you would be fired.

Let me tell you something all these liberal kiss Azz antifa want to be bills fans have been duped by the fake stream media. it's a group effort by the media to make this a big deal. sure there going to show the national anthem. Have cameras in the faces of the players. Trump is right you should stand and respect the flag and the anthem and the people who died for your freedoms the Veterans. if you don't, your not an good American. This goes for all players White Black Hispanic Indian or what ever color you are. He never said just black players. I love how the media twists it into trump is telling black players they can't protest. I support there right to protest but not at work. your upsetting over half your customer base. If you want to protest do it on your own time and on your social media. The media has turned us Against one another. They are in the tank all of them against the president. They are helping to divide us. If you support not standing for the anthem then stay home. Players or teams should not be out on the field when the anthem is played if they can't respect the flag. Let the fans pay there respects. you who support kneeling are in with this group of Anti American sentiment. You are in for bringing down the laws of this country and its constitution. You want Shari law to happen so women can be abused and gays thrown off buildings with no religious freedom.

I'm so sick and tired of this fake made up controversies by the liberal press that did everything they could to steal the election.

They screwed Bernie Sanders and now there trying to bring down are government. Real Americans see threw this crap and if you keep it up Trump will win 48 states in 2020.

Yes there is a lot of Kelly haters they hate him, they hate the bills our country and everything else it stands for. I'm a veteran from the US Air Force and also US Army. I will not stand for this and I will call you out every chance I get. How is this good for business when people are turning off the TV not going to games. Burning tickets and memorabilia. The media has used sports to compromise them. They have turned the ESPN and The NFL into communist organizations. The NFL even had the gull to tell teams like the Giants and the Cowboys they could not honor 911 victims with patches and When the Dallas police officers were killed by the BLM terrorists the Cowboys could not honor them with patches.they tried but were told to take them off. This is why you don't let this stuff infiltrate your business. The NFL commissioner is a weasel and he should have kept these teams in the locker room. You don't protest the flag or the anthem or Veterans holding the flag or singing the anthem on company time. No one thinks that could possible be ok and I'm pretty sure if you did this at your work you would be fired.

😄

Holy crap, this is great.

So much applause for this!

Real Americans. Ha! You make up and spew so much crap that you pass off as truth. Oh the inanity!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

giphy.gif

Here's the thing with Jimbo. His opinion on this issue doesn't matter any more than yours or mine, yet because of who he is he has a platform, and some people actually think he's well-versed on the topic. I bet if you sat JK down and asked him why players are protesting he probably wouldn't be able to articulate it.

neither does Hughes opinion.

Edited by Gordio

I really hope this is the greatest satire ever