Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are always trying to sell fear. Fear of terrorists, fear of guns. I'm not afraid. That BS doesn't work on me. The founders wrote the Bill of Rights because they knew the power of fear. We should all be thankful.

You are right.

I look at this whole thing as a perfect example of how easy it is to manipulate people. We are lucky Hitler is dead. If he is reincarnated, he will take over this country simply by manipulating people's emotions as is being done here. Sad, silly humans.

Libs are a mental disorder.

you SON OF A! really, though, i was more stating that the guy he is quoting might have a small, small bias.

Why isn't anyone butthurt that Jim Brown said anything about the Browns players?

Why isn't anyone butthurt that Ray Lewis is still the prop of the Ravens?

We're not Browns or Ravens fans? I don't really care too much about other teams, except the Pats************

Why isn't anyone butthurt that Jim Brown said anything about the Browns players?

Why isn't anyone butthurt that Ray Lewis is still the prop of the Ravens?

Ray Lewis is a bum. If I was a Ravens fan, I'd hate having him speak for the team. Plus, you know, he killed someone...allegedly....

you SON OF A! really, though, i was more stating that the guy he is quoting might have a small, small bias.

We're not Browns or Ravens fans? I don't really care too much about other teams, except the Pats************

so, how is this scenario different?

I'll take the call off air, thank you

glad you and these Anti American fans support this

at least I know where you stand. I pretty sure you won't watch this because your afraid of the truth and what's happening.

Oh look! Another video. Does this classify as a crusade? Asking for a friend.

Last night I watched Shannon Sharpe and skip Bayless tell Villanova he was wrong for coming out during the anthem with the steelers.

I think it demonstrates how disconnected athletes and social media people are when they expect a man who's had friends who have died for the flag, to protest the flag just to stand with them. I'm sure he supports their protest, but why can't they support a man who's had friends who have died for that flag. The man was an army ranger. He was a graduate of west point.

Edited by JaxBills

Libs are a mental disorder.

Just curious: what is a "lib" to you, exactly?

glad you and these Anti American fans support this

at least I know where you stand. I pretty sure you won't watch this because your afraid of the truth and what's happening.

Pop quiz: where did this protest take place and why?

Looking for Thurmanator 12074 to answer. No fair anyone helping