Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

You want to have a protest I am 1,000 percent behind you. I support you but do not do it at the expense of the American Flag and the Anthem and our Veterns. Being Anti American is a no win proposition. you will lose. If your siding with the liberal fake news media blowing this up your just not very smart.

Protest all you want I support it, just don't do it at work and don't be anti-american about it

people have died for that flag and anthem.

Your all being exposed of who you really are

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you have no opinion about Kaepernick, Villanueva, Trump as relation to this?

Your question was why isn't anyone butthurt on Brown and Lewis speaking out for the Ravens and Browns. I said they're not on my team. I don't really follow/care about other teams. Then you re-framed your statement to say 'so you have no opinion about Kaepernick/Villanueva and Trump(?). And no, I don't. They can do as they please. Everyone has protected speech. I was simply weighing in on JK's opinion and how it affects the team. If I were a Ravens fan, probably have an opinion on Lewis' statement and not really care what JK said about McCoy.

Last night I watched Shannon Sharpe and skip Bayless tell Villanova he was wrong for coming out during the anthem with the steelers.

I think it demonstrates how disconnected athletes and social media people are when they expect a man who's had friends who have died for the flag, to protest the flag just to stand with them. I'm sure he supports their protest, but why can't they support a man who's had friends who have died for that flag. The man was an army ranger. He was a graduate of west point.

Were they telling Villanova to his face? Because he actually says he intended to stand with his teammates and there was a kerfluffle.

You want to have a protest in 1,000 percent behind you. I support you but do not do it at the expense of the American Flag and the Anthem and our Veterns. Being Anti American is a no win proposition. you will lose. If your siding with the liberal fake news media blowing this up your just not very smart.

Protest all you want I support it, just don't do it at work and do be anti-american about it

You continue to post this falsehood.

You want to have a protest I am 1,000 percent behind you. I support you but do not do it at the expense of the American Flag and the Anthem and our Veterns. Being Anti American is a no win proposition. you will lose. If your siding with the liberal fake news media blowing this up your just not very smart.

Protest all you want I support it, just don't do it at work and do be anti-american about it

The problem with the internet is that everyone gets equal and anonymous footing. If we were standing together in public and you started to say these things aloud, you'd have a nice 10ft cushion between you and everyone else to talk to yourself. Also, you wouldnt be able to post videos and you'd have to have an original thought, which is very dangerous.

Literal three-tour Army Ranger veteran in the NFL doesn't think it's disrespectful to the flag or veterans.

he has been forced to say that or he will be cut. so funny you believe that crap so made up. his first action on what he did on game day is what he believes. Another fake news forced action in the PC world. he fears for his job. He looks like a Isis captured person reading a statement

read the comments under the video

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Almost posted that this morning!!

he has been forced to say that or he will be cut. so funny you believe that crap

so made up. his firs actions on what he did on game day is what he believes.

Another fake news forced action in the PC world

Do you have a link?

Dude. If it's anti-American to not stand for the anthem/flag/pledge of allegiance

-how come there was a 1943 (at the height of wwII) Supreme Court decision ruling that people could not be forced to salute the flag and stand for the Pledge of Allegiance under Amendment 1 and Amendment 14 of the US Constitution?

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624.

-how come every single actual military veteran - actual serving or retired military veteran I know, says they fought for freedom, which means freedom to salute or not salute

Check it out. Supreme Court. 1943.

You can live in a dictatorship where everyone must act the same, regardless of their beliefs. In North Korea, you better stand and salute, Or Else.

I'm proud to be an American, where I stand for the anthem and salute the flag with my hand over my heart because I choose to, not because it's obligatory.

he has been forced to say that or he will be cut. so funny you believe that crap so made up. his first action on what he did on game day is what he believes. Another fake news forced action in the PC world. he fears for his job. He looks like a Isis captured person reading a statement

Okay. The news is fake because you don't like what it says. I'm starting to understand how he won.