Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Savage said it best and I agree with him 100 percent. I quote

TODAY, THE OPPRESSORS ARE THE BULLIES OF THE NFL WHO KNEEL OR HIDE WHEN OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IS PLAYED, FORCING A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE TO WITNESS THEIR VILE, INSULTING, AND UNINFORMED VIEW OF WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.

I’LL TELL YOU WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR. WE ARE A NATION IN WHICH NO CITIZEN IS TREATED DIFFERENTLY UNDER THE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR, RACE, FINANCIAL STATUS, CREED, OR NATION OF ORIGIN. EVEN THESE HYSTERICAL MILLIONAIRES HAVE RIGHTS.

SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME: EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. TURN OFF YOUR TVS. “DO NOT CHOOSE THE WAYS” OF THE ANARCHISTS, THE IGNORANT, WHETHER THEY TAKE THE FORM OF NEO-NAZIS, ANTIFA…OR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS ABOUT A NATION NOT A PRESIDENT

President Trump says players who protested the National Anthem being played before games should be fired from their teams over the weekend, and the whole world exploded. Yesterday, America was treated to NFL players taking a knee, or sitting or locking arms while the national anthem was being played in protest of what the President said. Well, guess what? They weren’t protesting a President, they were giving a big middle finger to the country.

That flag and that song should be a unifying moment, a moment to say ‘no matter what differences we have, we are all American, and it’s a privilege to be one.’ But a bad player,influenced by his radical Muslim girlfriend last year decided to make it about him. He claimed to be protesting the killing of black men in America by the police while at the same time wearing a shirt praising the Castros of Cuba. And it’s spread to this. ‘He’s practicing his first amendment rights’ everyone said.

Well Donald Trump practiced his first amendment rights and an entire league lost their minds. This tradition goes back a hundred years to World War 1. The people loved their country then, with boys fighting overseas in a horrible war. We have soldiers on the battlefield today, and these players just spit on them. The national anthem is about a nation, not about a President. And if these thugs don’t know that, they should be thrown off the team.

And the commissioner of this league supports this. He should be thrown out too. He’s saying these players have a right to their free speech and to protest if they see fit. But it wasn’t that way when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to wear stickers on their helmets to honor the police after several Dallas policemen were shot. No, he wouldn’t allow that. Or when an NFL player wanted to honor 9/11 victims with a decal on his shoe. No, we couldn’t have that either. But spitting on the flag, you can do that all day.

But people will still defend these thugs who spit on everything good about America, saying it’s their right. But is it? Yes, they can say what they want, but shouldn’t they be accountable for what they say? Their bosses should fire them because they’re staining their product with anti-Americanism. But they won’t do anything because they’re too afraid of the backlash that the leftist fascists have instigated in this country. All that we used to honor and respect must be thrown out and we have to accept the ridiculous.

Man is woman, woman is man, America is bad, the Soviet Union was good. The Soviet Union was good and now Russia is bad. The civil rights movement never happened, minorities are now more oppressed than ever. It’s upside down. The fact that these players can do what they did yesterday, with no repercussions whatsoever disproves their arguments. Where could you do this on the planet? Dictatorial regimes you’d be killed or put in torture prisons. Even in Westernized countries you have laws against certain speech. I’ve been banned from Britain for something I didn’t even say, but here millionaire thugs can go on national TV and vehemently hate the country.

Remember this, when they do what they did yesterday, they’re not disrespecting a President, they’re disrespecting an entire nation. They’re disrespecting you and me.

Michael Savage said it best and I agree with him 100 percent. I quote

TODAY, THE OPPRESSORS ARE THE BULLIES OF THE NFL WHO KNEEL OR HIDE WHEN OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IS PLAYED, FORCING A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE TO WITNESS THEIR VILE, INSULTING, AND UNINFORMED VIEW OF WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.

I’LL TELL YOU WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR. WE ARE A NATION IN WHICH NO CITIZEN IS TREATED DIFFERENTLY UNDER THE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR, RACE, FINANCIAL STATUS, CREED, OR NATION OF ORIGIN. EVEN THESE HYSTERICAL MILLIONAIRES HAVE RIGHTS.

SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME: EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. TURN OFF YOUR TVS. “DO NOT CHOOSE THE WAYS” OF THE ANARCHISTS, THE IGNORANT, WHETHER THEY TAKE THE FORM OF NEO-NAZIS, ANTIFA…OR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS ABOUT A NATION NOT A PRESIDENT

President Trump says players who protested the National Anthem being played before games should be fired from their teams over the weekend, and the whole world exploded. Yesterday, America was treated to NFL players taking a knee, or sitting or locking arms while the national anthem was being played in protest of what the President said. Well, guess what? They weren’t protesting a President, they were giving a big middle finger to the country.

That flag and that song should be a unifying moment, a moment to say ‘no matter what differences we have, we are all American, and it’s a privilege to be one.’ But a bad player,influenced by his radical Muslim girlfriend last year decided to make it about him. He claimed to be protesting the killing of black men in America by the police while at the same time wearing a shirt praising the Castros of Cuba. And it’s spread to this. ‘He’s practicing his first amendment rights’ everyone said.

Well Donald Trump practiced his first amendment rights and an entire league lost their minds. This tradition goes back a hundred years to World War 1. The people loved their country then, with boys fighting overseas in a horrible war. We have soldiers on the battlefield today, and these players just spit on them. The national anthem is about a nation, not about a President. And if these thugs don’t know that, they should be thrown off the team.

And the commissioner of this league supports this. He should be thrown out too. He’s saying these players have a right to their free speech and to protest if they see fit. But it wasn’t that way when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to wear stickers on their helmets to honor the police after several Dallas policemen were shot. No, he wouldn’t allow that. Or when an NFL player wanted to honor 9/11 victims with a decal on his shoe. No, we couldn’t have that either. But spitting on the flag, you can do that all day.

But people will still defend these thugs who spit on everything good about America, saying it’s their right. But is it? Yes, they can say what they want, but shouldn’t they be accountable for what they say? Their bosses should fire them because they’re staining their product with anti-Americanism. But they won’t do anything because they’re too afraid of the backlash that the leftist fascists have instigated in this country. All that we used to honor and respect must be thrown out and we have to accept the ridiculous.

Man is woman, woman is man, America is bad, the Soviet Union was good. The Soviet Union was good and now Russia is bad. The civil rights movement never happened, minorities are now more oppressed than ever. It’s upside down. The fact that these players can do what they did yesterday, with no repercussions whatsoever disproves their arguments. Where could you do this on the planet? Dictatorial regimes you’d be killed or put in torture prisons. Even in Westernized countries you have laws against certain speech. I’ve been banned from Britain for something I didn’t even say, but here millionaire thugs can go on national TV and vehemently hate the country.

Remember this, when they do what they did yesterday, they’re not disrespecting a President, they’re disrespecting an entire nation. They’re disrespecting you and me.

Michael Savage, extreme right-wing radio host and author of Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Solid contribution. Thank you for putting his quote in all caps as well, I almost missed it.

Let me tell you something all these liberal kiss Azz antifa want to be bills fans have been duped by the fake stream media. it's a group effort by the media to make this a big deal. sure there going to show the national anthem. Have cameras in the faces of the players. Trump is right you should stand and respect the flag and the anthem and the people who died for your freedoms the Veterans. if you don't, your not an good American. This goes for all players White Black Hispanic Indian or what ever color you are. He never said just black players. I love how the media twists it into trump is telling black players they can't protest. I support there right to protest but not at work. your upsetting over half your customer base. If you want to protest do it on your own time and on your social media. The media has turned us Against one another. They are in the tank all of them against the president. They are helping to divide us. If you support not standing for the anthem then stay home. Players or teams should not be out on the field when the anthem is played if they can't respect the flag. Let the fans pay there respects. you who support kneeling are in with this group of Anti American sentiment. You are in for bringing down the laws of this country and its constitution. You want Shari law to happen so women can be abused and gays thrown off buildings with no religious freedom.

I'm so sick and tired of this fake made up controversies by the liberal press that did everything they could to steal the election.

They screwed Bernie Sanders and now there trying to bring down are government. Real Americans see threw this crap and if you keep it up Trump will win 48 states in 2020.

Yes there is a lot of Kelly haters they hate him, they hate the bills our country and everything else it stands for. I'm a veteran from the US Air Force and also US Army. I will not stand for this and I will call you out every chance I get. How is this good for business when people are turning off the TV not going to games. Burning tickets and memorabilia. The media has used sports to compromise them. They have turned the ESPN and The NFL into communist organizations. The NFL even had the gull to tell teams like the Giants and the Cowboys they could not honor 911 victims with patches and When the Dallas police officers were killed by the BLM terrorists the Cowboys could not honor them with patches.they tried but were told to take them off. This is why you don't let this stuff infiltrate your business. The NFL commissioner is a weasel and he should have kept these teams in the locker room. You don't protest the flag or the anthem or Veterans holding the flag or singing the anthem on company time. No one thinks that could possible be ok and I'm pretty sure if you did this at your work you would be fired.

agzhs.jpg

Michael Savage, extreme right-wing radio host and author of Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Solid contribution. Thank you for putting his quote in all caps as well, I almost missed it.

Are you surprised he listens to him based on the posts he made in this thread? Probably a Breitbart, Newsmax, Drudge, and Alex Jones consumer as well.

Are you surprised he listens to him based on the posts he made in this thread? Probably a Breitbart, Newsmax, Drudge, and Alex Jones consumer as well.

He supports respect for veterans, and Trump. But liberalism is a mental disorder :lol: The real mental disorder isn't liberalism or conservatism, it's tribalism. The inability to think for yourself, outside your group.

Let me tell you something all these liberal kiss Azz antifa want to be bills fans have been duped by the fake stream media. it's a group effort by the media to make this a big deal. sure there going to show the national anthem. Have cameras in the faces of the players. Trump is right you should stand and respect the flag and the anthem and the people who died for your freedoms the Veterans. if you don't, your not an good American. This goes for all players White Black Hispanic Indian or what ever color you are. He never said just black players. I love how the media twists it into trump is telling black players they can't protest. I support there right to protest but not at work. your upsetting over half your customer base. If you want to protest do it on your own time and on your social media. The media has turned us Against one another. They are in the tank all of them against the president. They are helping to divide us. If you support not standing for the anthem then stay home. Players or teams should not be out on the field when the anthem is played if they can't respect the flag. Let the fans pay there respects. you who support kneeling are in with this group of Anti American sentiment. You are in for bringing down the laws of this country and its constitution. You want Shari law to happen so women can be abused and gays thrown off buildings with no religious freedom.

I'm so sick and tired of this fake made up controversies by the liberal press that did everything they could to steal the election.

They screwed Bernie Sanders and now there trying to bring down are government. Real Americans see threw this crap and if you keep it up Trump will win 48 states in 2020.

Yes there is a lot of Kelly haters they hate him, they hate the bills our country and everything else it stands for. I'm a veteran from the US Air Force and also US Army. I will not stand for this and I will call you out every chance I get. How is this good for business when people are turning off the TV not going to games. Burning tickets and memorabilia. The media has used sports to compromise them. They have turned the ESPN and The NFL into communist organizations. The NFL even had the gull to tell teams like the Giants and the Cowboys they could not honor 911 victims with patches and When the Dallas police officers were killed by the BLM terrorists the Cowboys could not honor them with patches.they tried but were told to take them off. This is why you don't let this stuff infiltrate your business. The NFL commissioner is a weasel and he should have kept these teams in the locker room. You don't protest the flag or the anthem or Veterans holding the flag or singing the anthem on company time. No one thinks that could possible be ok and I'm pretty sure if you did this at your work you would be fired.

This might be the perfect example of someone "being duped by the media." You have it all here: "sharia law," "antifa," "anti-American," "liberal press trying to steal the election," "communist organizations," "BLM terrorists," etc. This fantastical sense of reality is what one gets when he receives all of his "news" from info-wars, et. al. Edited by buffalonian

He supports respect for veterans, and Trump. But liberalism is a mental disorder :lol: The real mental disorder isn't liberalism or conservatism, it's tribalism. The inability to think for yourself, outside your group.

When your living under Shari law you won't be saying that. you will infact truly be oppressed, so keep drinking the liberal globalist kool aide why u bring down this country.

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Where does this even come from? You know what players do/'dont do in their own time? League full of drug abusers cause its 70% black? Full of women and children beaters cause its 70% black??? WTF are you talking about?

Damn, you read posts like this and some wonder why the need to raise awareness to racism in this country?

Read a few more of his posts & you'll exactly where this is coming from.