Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

A combination of pass rush and good coverage could be the key to winning this game. Detroit did a pretty good job(3 interceptions) but I think our D can turn the pressure dial up more than Detroit. Lorax says stop them on 1st, 2nd down then pin back your ears.

Ahhhhh!.....It's amazing what some food does for you. Some maple sausage, eggs, toast.

After hanging 26pts on Denver, no way we score less than 30 against Atlanta....go Bills!!

If we score 30+ on them, our defense will either eat them alive because Matt will go pass happy or our secondary will be exposed by their wide outs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we score 30+ on them, our defense will either eat them alive because Matt will go pass happy or our secondary will be exposed by their wide outs

One of Buffalo's big strengths on D is forcing 3rd and long, then really dialing up the pressure. Going to be strength on strength against this offense. Today we find out just how good our team is. I really believe the offense is going to get the run game to come roaring back against these guys. Atlanta is also very susceptible to crossing routes and our offense has been getting good at just that with Clay and Matthews.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm feeling pretty confident. Here is a pretty good scouting report on Atlanta's run D:

https://www.lockedonbills.com/scouting-falcons-run-defense/

No, I don't just make baseless predictions(that to no surprise, are always wrong.)

EBall if you just made Bills predictions on the opposite of what you actually thought you'd be the Nostradamus of the board. Try it.👍🏻

I don't expect the worst. I expect a fairly easy victory for Atlanta. Atlanta by 14 or so.

Sorry if that offends you.

I'm going to guess you had Den winning by a similar number..?

Denver ain't Atlanta bud and that game was at home.

I took the under on Denver(8) before the season started. They are a borderline .500 team, IMO.

Atlanta is probably the most talented team in football. I don't think the Bills can keep up offensively unless the running game picks it up.... even still, we lack playmakers which will kill us in games like this.

We have plenty of playmakers on defense. Atlanta is going to have a hard time keeping up with that. You are going to be surprised when Buffalo hangs 30pts on this team.

One of Buffalo's big strengths on D is forcing 3rd and long, then really dialing up the pressure. Going to be strength on strength against this offense. Today we find out just how good our team is. I really believe the offense is going to get the run game to come roaring back against these guys. Atlanta is also very susceptible to crossing routes and our offense has been getting good at just that with Clay and Matthews.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm feeling pretty confident. Here is a pretty good scouting report on Atlanta's run D:

https://www.lockedonbills.com/scouting-falcons-run-defense/

Out run game is going to be key today. It is the only thing that will even out the T.O.P battle to keep their Offense off the field as much as possible, prevent Ryan from getting into a rythym and keep our D fresh

Sucks that Lawson got hurt in practice and can't play this week, if the Falcons have a big day running the ball him not playing will probably be why.

Also interesting they are sitting Washington, guessing they must be factoring in other guys being a better matchup against the falcons oline and/or more effective rushing the passer or maybe it's punishment for his stupid penalty last week.

No Adolphus Washington today?

That confirms that Jerel Worthy is definitely playing today. He and Cedric Thornton are the back-ups at DT.

Brandon Tate inactive for the second time this year. So who is returning kicks & punts? Kaelin Clay? Taiwan Jones?

Sucks to not have Washington.. thought he played pretty decent last week. Im a big fan of his burst through the line at times causing havoc. Good to see most of the team healthy for a change though. Hoping to see Jerry Hughes have a monster day

No, I don't just make baseless predictions(that to no surprise, are always wrong.)

EBall if you just made Bills predictions on the opposite of what you actually thought you'd be the Nostradamus of the board. Try it.

I don't expect the worst. I expect a fairly easy victory for Atlanta. Atlanta by 14 or so.

Sorry if that offends you.

Offend? Hardly. That's a strange word choice. I'm come to the conclusion that either you're a really miserable person, or you have such a great life that you force yourself to be a miserable *** on this website just to bring you down a bit.