Crow Eaters Thread

Jasovon

Not as much as you.

I just want to win and go to the playoffs. I want a QB to be proud of. Sick of wishing for a backup QB to have a miracle season, it never happens. Sick of average QB play in hopes the D bails them out, someday this team will be something to be proud of, as of now it's the same old Bills.

There are 32 starters. Can you name the 32 ahead of him please?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod had a great game today. He made the big throws that we needed when we needed them. The long play to clay late and the TD to Matthews were as good as any QB can drop it in there. Ran it well for a clutch first down too. Took care of the ball as always.

I was definitely dogging him last week, but if he plays like this with a great D and run game, we can win. He's never going to be a world beater back there, but if he can make a few big throws downfield a game when we need them and so the D can't sell out ok the run/short passes, that can work. He definitely made those throws today.

Go Bills!

I think there is an underrated group of folks who should be eating crow........it's tank proponents, swamp drainers hoping to tank for a QB, and Promo the Robot for attacking organizational moves and NOW trying to pretend he always had unconditional trust. :lol:

It's still very early people. Let's not start patting ourselves on the back yet.

You are correct Darth ... but did you ever believe 3-1 after 4 games ... granted we had some calls go our way today .. but we are one terrible Offensive Pass Int call at Carolina (who just knocked off the Pats at NE) and Zay Jones' rookie nerves from being 4-0. Trust the force of McD & Beane.

Hey Yall: There's an inverse relationship between IR and wins. Our 1st team looks strong, but skilled positions are thin, my friends. The question remains do we have a QB who can mask these deficiencies and keep the mo going. I doubt it. If injuries snowball when the snow flies, who is the next man up in the skilled positions?? Fate and injuries will determine our chances. As in year's past, injuries can be a killer. If we can get to 4 wins this week, we probably get 4 more with NY and MIA, and then we need to get 3 of the other 7. I like that possi-bill-ity!!!

Still not crow needed here.

TT played well, but that is his normal good game, make one great escape to marginalize the 3 other sacks.

Thank God the defense is good.

All of the Champions of Taylor may have be right

With a top 5 defense the Bills could have made the playoffs last year.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

i definitely did not think the bills had it in them to go to south and take a game like that. i was very wrong.

I said we have to keep the Falcons under 25 points to have a shot.... holding them to 17 was a fantastic effort. I also said last week that if we won I would start to believe this is a genuine playoff contender and a possible AFC East division winner. I still think both. The division is a long shot but not impossible.

I said we have to keep the Falcons under 25 points to have a shot.... holding them to 17 was a fantastic effort. I also said last week that if we won I would start to believe this is a genuine playoff contender and a possible AFC East division winner. I still think both. The division is a long shot but not impossible.

I'm going to be honest, I didn't think we'd hold them under 25 and thought for us to have a chance we'd have to put up at least 25. Defense is looking even better than I thought.

Ironically Tyrod is a really nice fit on this team. With limited playmakers, he can make plays. With a great defense you need to take care of the ball. We will play a lot of close games and when you always win the turnover battle it helps.

I'm going to eat a little (just a little) crow on McDermott. He came in and acted like he knew better. He believed in himself, his coaches and his system. So far he has been right. He's a good football coach and maybe even a better head coach.

I was looking at the schedule this morning. If the Bills keep playing like this, who are we going to lose to? I think the Saints, Pats in NE (I think we beat them at the Ralph) and the Chiefs.

I know this is a BIG if, and injuries, etc. are going to come into play. But right now, I'm not scared of Cincy, Tampa, Oakland, Jets, Dolphins, Chargers, or Colts. Those are all VERY winnable games, as long as this team continues on its current trend.

I firmly believe we're through one of the toughest parts of our schedule, and came out 3-1.

Edited by CLTbills