Crow Eaters Thread

Jasovon

I firmly believe we're through one of the toughest parts of our schedule, and came out 3-1.

So what is interesting is I had them 3-1 through 4 games (with a W in CAR and a L in ATL) and still ending 7-9/8-8. However, I am more impressed than I was expecting to be. Because I though this would be an easier section of the schedule. As we sit here today we have beaten two 3-1 teams and one 2-2 team and lost to a 3-1 team. I thought the Jets were going to be worse and that Denver would be bad. We have beaten good teams. I can see more than one route to 10 wins now.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seasoned the crow and it's marinating.

I'm not ready to eat it, quite yet, with regard to Tyrod.

I will say that, as a team, they have been a pleasant surprise; especially the last two games. McDermott has made a pretty immediate and significant positive impact on the culture. Other than Dareus, these guys are playing their collective asses off.

Gladly eating crow today. Tastes like chicken! I didn't think they had a chance. Great win even if we did have some help from the zebras. The defense is legit. The offense is still a mess but if the defense holds everyone under 20 points then I like our chances. I'm off the tank wagon but still skeptical. We were 4-2 last year and that's probably what we will start out this year as well. Now we have expectations. Makes me nervous

I'll gladly eat crow. I thought we had a chance to make the Denver game interesting, I didn't think there would be any way the Falcons game was close.

These next 4 games are huge, all look winnable, especially if we get EJ instead of Carr in a couple of weeks. 7-1 or 6-2 is not out of the question.

I've seasoned the crow and it's marinating.

I'm not ready to eat it, quite yet, with regard to Tyrod.

I will say that, as a team, they have been a pleasant surprise; especially the last two games. McDermott has made a pretty immediate and significant positive impact on the culture. Other than Dareus, these guys are playing their collective asses off.

#AFCCoachOfTheMonth