Bills working out punters

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he isn't just a conservative defensive coach.

And truth be told, I liked the playcall on that 4th down play. They just got stuffed.

Yep, it was the right decision and a good playcall. Carolina just made a great stop.

Makes sense. Schmidt didn't kick too well yesterday.

I thought he was great...averaged 50 yards a punt, with a 45 yard net, on 6 punts.

I have to believe, perhaps, he is dinged up...it wouldn't make a lot of sense to dump him too...unless they are afraid they will have a hard time re-signing at a later date! :)

So many jokes so little time

@tesslersports

Punter Matt Darr just had a great workout w/the Buffalo Bills. Had a 46-yard career avg before his surprise release from the Miami Dolphins.

I think Sean is confused..........it was his decision to change punt RETURNERS that nearly blew up in his face yesterday.

Not sure what games you're watching but he has been very inconsistent. Week 1 I think he averaged 36 yards. Yesterday he had a great game. Last year he had some horrible games and cost us valuable field position.

Vomits over self. Filed position is the least of my worries, it is such an antiquated argument.

You only have to win field position when you have a bad team. Flipping the field doesn't mean a damn if you have an offense that cant move the ball.