I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watkins on the roster instead of Matthews, the Bills win.

You mean the same Watkins that has 8 catches for less yards than Matthews when Matthews is on a run first team.

I think if Sammy was on the team - we would be hearing complaints about throw me the ball and he would be a non-factor.

Lol, it's going to be a blood bath, Tyrod won't even get 100 yards

And you will root for this. SMH

You mean the same Watkins that has 8 catches for less yards than Matthews when Matthews is on a run first team.

I think if Sammy was on the team - we would be hearing complaints about throw me the ball and he would be a non-factor.

Maybe. but he is a legit deep threat. we have none.

How do we match up better? That defense is suffocating and they have good CBs.

Their strength is outside, Carolina's was inside. That's what suffocated the Bills today. What does it matter who is covering Jmatt and Zay? The Bills can't pass anyways.

Should be more room inside for Shady and Tolby and TT can play with his head down and find some yards.

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

Hey...NO ONE CARES. Seriously, why do all you people think everyone cares about whether you are done with TT or not?

Seriously? Do we need 100 threads every week about this garbage? WE ARE LOADED WITH PICKS NEXT DRAFT TO GET OUR GUY! So what the hell is the point to starting threads to say you are done with a player whose replacement is likely coming in the offseason in the draft?

How about starting a thread that actually has something to discuss related to football? If you are done with TT, good for you...go away until there is a change so we don't have to listen to you cry.

And you will root for this. SMH

Maybe. but he is a legit deep threat. we have none.

Dude I love the Bills, I'm not rooting for this I just seen it coming because I don't have the thick glasses on like your group I knew with this tough season and Tyrod under pressure it was destined to fail. You think it's bad now wait till Denver has their meal on him.

Hey...NO ONE CARES. Seriously, why do all you people think everyone cares about whether you are done with TT or not?

Seriously? Do we need 100 threads every week about this garbage? WE ARE LOADED WITH PICKS NEXT DRAFT TO GET OUR GUY! So what the hell is the point to starting threads to say you are done with a player whose replacement is likely coming in the offseason in the draft?

How about starting a thread that actually has something to discuss related to football? If you are done with TT, good for you...go away until there is a change so we don't have to listen to you cry.

I'm not sure how much value those picks have, any team trading with the Bills is going to want future Bills picks. A late first round KC pick isn't going to move the needle in a trade

I dont like Tyrod any more than you but I really dont know how you come to this conclusion on Jones. He lost his starting job in college and was very underwhelming in his only NFL start. Think hes closer to a journeyman backup than legit NFL starter.

I don't wanna get into that now. But TT has no excuses. None what so ever. 125 yards. It's like high school. Now buy the way he did loose his staring job in college but when he started the games he started he won a national championship and did not loose a game. Yes, he got benched for a better Barrett. And they lost to Michigan State. Barrett is starting for his 3rd straight season. And has not won a championship. Though there is still hopes of OSU winning it. They better not loose another game because the Cardale will be the best man standing at OSU. We then can say, he was benched but they couldn't win without him. For yo info.

This

Their strength is outside, Carolina's was inside. That's what suffocated the Bills today. What does it matter who is covering Jmatt and Zay? The Bills can't pass anyways.

Should be more room inside for Shady and Tolby and TT can play with his head down and find some yards.

Through nearly 2 games the Broncos have given up less than 90 rushing yards. That's including a game against Dallas with their elite o-line and rushing attack. They will be very tough and I don't see us matching up well against them. Edited by Bangarang

Unfortunately you are probably right, sad because we could at least give Peterman valuable experience.

Yeah man I was hopeful they would have started him because of how well he played in preseason but sadly McD went off of last staffs stats on Tyrod and this is a system made more for Peterman so it will take more fail before McD makes a change.

Yeah man I was hopeful they would have started him because of how well he played in preseason but sadly McD went off of last staffs stats on Tyrod and this is a system made more for Peterman so it will take more fail before McD makes a change.

pre season means nothing.

I hope he continues to play like he did today. That will certainly give us a shot at one of the top QB'S in the 2018 draft without using any of our extra picks. If anyone wants to bash me for tank talking that's fine with me because with the amount of talent or lack there of on offense it doesn't seem to matter much. The defense gives me hope for the near future but the offense is what alarms me. I think we are in store for more games like this one and we are in for a long season but maybe it will be worth it in the long run.

pre season means nothing.

The last two years stats of Tyrod mean nothing, why? Because it's a different system/staff.

Preseason does mean something, why? Because it's a new staff and new system and when one QB runs it well while the other can't it shows more then you might think. Again last two seasons stats of Tyrod mean nothing because it was a system designed just for Tyrod, this system is designed more for a QB like Peterman and it will show more and more each week Tyrod fails in it.

Edited by xRUSHx

I think Taylor will start two more games before they make the switch to Peterson.

Broncos - just too soon to bench Taylor

Falcons - they are not going to put a rookie QB in that situation

Bengals - probable 1-3 record, team closes the book on Taylor and moves a new direction

We can only hope

I hope he continues to play like he did today. That will certainly give us a shot at one of the top QB'S in the 2018 draft without using any of our extra picks. If anyone wants to bash me for tank talking that's fine with me because with the amount of talent or lack there of on offense it doesn't seem to matter much. The defense gives me hope for the near future but the offense is what alarms me. I think we are in store for more games like this one and we are in for a long season but maybe it will be worth it in the long run.

You got a choice at QB to be drafted?

My choice is Rosen

I had seen enough of Tyrod by the middle of last season. Now I'm just sitting here knowing every game that we can't get McCoy going, we are done. If a defense can make Tyrod try to beat them, we have no shot. The guy is not good enough. Should have started Peterman this year, should have put him in at halftime today...we will never beat a team that can stop the run with Tyrod as the QB.

That pretty much somes it up. Tyrod is afraid to pull the trigger, and everybody knows it on both teams. Hard to have an aggressive game plan when your QB is not accurate and afraid. We should have put Peterman in at halftime. He is not aftaid to let it rip. Our receivers are not playing all out w Tyrod at QB because they know he will not hit them in stride (probably won't throw to them at all) so everything is amped down. The offense had the energy rhythm and tempo of a preseason game. That is on the coaches and Tyrod.

We have absolutely nothing to lose by starting Peterman next week. Need to see what he's got. Tyrod is not getting better. He is just not an NFL QB. Time to move on. Peterman will elevate the level of everyone's play. Lets do it.

And btw the last pass incompletion is not on Jones. He got open. The ball was to the wrong side and too far. Tyrod missed him.

We can only hope

They are not tied to him, they did not really sing his praises much leading up to the season, they will have given him a respectable sample size to impress them.

In two more weeks, we can all be excited again to see what Peterman has to offer, and then there's the looming big 2018 QB draft class. At least they have good coaching and a defense again, final step is the QB and they have the 2018 draft picks to go get a good one.

Edited by 1billsfan

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

What took you so long? I've been done with him since the day he was signed by Rex Ryan. He's terrible.

Taylor was awful today, but I have to say, Cam Newton was not much better. Carolina's not going anywhere with him this year. He is NOT a franchise QB.

Or that was 2 of the best Defenses flexing their muscles early in the year and neither QB is as bad as they looked? Advantage home team in defensive Battle