Gameday Thread 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Yeah i am Serious. Clock was stopping with the 2min warning. So incomplete does nothing.

Smart move would have been try and get the 1st there when everyone and their mother is expecting a run.

Call a play action and throw the ball.

No that would be completely stupid that close to your own endzone and int can turn into a pick six quickly then you would be completely insufferable. Yoo have been pretty insufferable already.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i am Serious. Clock was stopping with the 2min warning. So incomplete does nothing.

Smart move would have been try and get the 1st there when everyone and their mother is expecting a run.

two reasons why they run. One is to keep the clock running. I see you understand that point. The other is the chance of turning the ball over is greatly reduced. I see you dont see that point. The positives of getting a first (when the game is over) is not outweighed by the chance of throwing an int (and making the game not over).

Its not hard

THIS^^^

No that would be completely stupid that close to your own endzone and int can turn into a pick six quickly then you would be completely insufferable. Yoo have been pretty insufferable already.

So dont trust your QB enough to not make a bone head play. Ok got it

Go watch the superbowl to understand why you are extremely wrong. I'm sure the falcons are happy for going for a first down when they just had to run out the clock with a 16 point lead.

its not a trust factor, its not being an idiot

Edited by Crayola64

two reasons why they run. One is to keep the clock running. I see you understand that point. The other is the chance of turning the ball over is greatly reduced. I see you dont see that point. The positives of getting a first (when the game is over) is not outweighed by the chance of throwing an int (and making the game not over).

Its not hard

Point one is useless when clock stops immediately with the 2minute warning.

Point two guess you dont trust the QB to not make a bone head play.

He's just upset because he was wrong about everything....

Go watch the superbowl to understand why you are extremely wrong. I'm sure the falcons are happy for going for a first down when they just had to run out the clock with a 16 point lead.

its not a trust factor, its not being an idiot

Again Advanced Football thinking NOT 1970s.

How much clock did they use with that Run?

No dont put your team in jeopardy of losing a football game when you absolutlely dont have too. Has the jets scored 9 points in any three min stretch of the game today? Do they look like they are capable to score 9 points in three minutes? You just simple arent as smart as you think you are with regard to football and you are to egotistical to admit your own immaturish take on the bills and their offensive play calls. Some calls were bad today, then end of the game calls most certainly were not. See what happened to rw and the seahawks and mr and the falcons. Those are terrible ideas to throw the ball when you can run it and seal a win.

Again Advanced Football thinking NOT 1970s.

How much clock did they use with that Run?

We are back to point 2, try to keep up. Its to avoid making a turnover in that situation, not the clock. Why are you so concerned with the first down when you are by two scores with 2 minutes left. There is something seriously missing in your logic.

I'm moving along, keep not understanding this