Game plan for 2018 took a hit last night

gjv001

I wonder how many Bills fans were disappointed with the Kansas City upset last night.

If KC is as good as they played last night, our second first round pick will be in the high 20's at best.

Based on pick value charts....

KC would have to make the super bowl for it to break even.

I expect them to be a 17-23 place team...a playoff wild card team or a team who just miss the playoffs st 9-7 or 10-6.

Any team can beat anyone else on a given day.

KC got big plays on offense abd defense made key plays on dedense forcing FGS and stopping on 4th down.

It seems the last few years new england defense has been generally poor over the early part of the s4ason before it makes adjustments.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many Bills fans were disappointed with the Kansas City upset last night.

If KC is as good as they played last night, our second first round pick will be in the high 20's at best.

Thursday's game may have found us out new QB, Alex smith. Hope not, but maybe

Thursday's game may have found us out new QB, Alex smith. Hope not, but maybe

Really? We're locked and loaded with draft picks and you think they'll bring in Alex Smith?

As awesome as he was in that game. It was only one game.

Let's not get crazy.

Edited by likei've

I don´t care... I will take a NE L every time.

I enjoy every bitt of it, the way they got dominated was brilliant.

Agreed 100% seeing Tommy boy and bellicheat press conferences was priceless

I don´t care... I will take a NE L every time.

I enjoy every bitt of it, the way they got dominated was brilliant.

Agreed 100% seeing Tommy boy and bellicheat press conferences was priceless

Alex Smith doesn't have games like this very often. I don't expect their offense to continue to be this good.

This isn't also the first time the Chiefs dominated the Pats.....so I don't think the Pats are this bad or the Chiefs this good consistently.

Keep telling yourself that. KC is a good team that went 12-4 last season. Even without Eric Berry, they're likely good enough to take the AFCW unless Trevor Siemion improves at QB in Denver and/or the Raiders D is significantly better than expected. Alex Smith is a competent QB who now has better targets to go along with the good protection he enjoys behind the Chiefs' excellent OL. It's entirely possible that the first the Bills get next season from the Chiefs isn't even as high as #27.

Everyone who was counting on the KC pick being even a mid round pick was getting the cart way before the horse. McBeane isn't dillusional nor are they hysterical as some of the posters here. I seriously doubt they bundle picks to move up. McBeane will take bodies and numbers over the shiny door number one approach.

Everyone who was counting on the KC pick being even a mid round pick was getting the cart way before the horse. McBeane isn't dillusional nor are they hysterical as some of the posters here. I seriously doubt they bundle picks to move up. McBeane will take bodies and numbers over the shiny door number one approach.

Seems unlikely that we'll add so many rookie draft picks to the roster next year. I'm betting we trade up at some point.

Really? We're locked and loaded with draft picks and you think they'll bring in Alex Smith?

As awesome as he was in that game. It was only one game.

Let's not get crazy.

As loaded we are with picks, if we nail those picks, Alex smith could lead us deep into the playoffs. Not saying I want him. I don't. But I could see it happening if he keeps this up and the draft picks aren't as good as we'd like. If we pick 10 and KC picks 25+ it's gonna take a lot of picks to get to 1 or 2 Edited by NewEra

Well if NE not being as good as we assumed/feared they would be is the other side of KC being better than we hoped they would be I'll take it.

Plus seeing Kraft, Belly, Brady etc...publicly humiliated before an audience of tens of millions gathered to celebrate how wonderful they are supposed to be is a bonus that will last a lifetime.

Do people watch football? The Chiefs have been consistently good since Reid arrived. He made that trade knowing his team would win 10 or more games and have no chance at a QB early in 2018.

He was Mahones because he felt he could develop him over two years.

This isn't rocket 🚀 science 🔬 people!!!!

Really guys? The Chiefs blew out the Patriots in 2014 and everyone was questioning whether Brady still has it.

Chiefs ended up going 9-7 and missing the playoffs.

Patriots ended up going 12-4 and winning the SB.

Its one game. Give it a rest.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014092900/2014/REG4/patriots@chiefs#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000404128&tab=recap

Teams are never as good or as bad as they look in week one...no idea why people don't realize this by now after anointing teams after week one every year and then watching them miss the playoffs while teams starting 2-4 end up making it Edited by matter2003

They lost Eric Berry though and got instantly much worse

Im assuming you mean moving forward, they are worse to lose such a great player. Because they didn't get worse during the game after losing Berry, in fact they kept pulling away

He was injured with 5 mins to go in the game on a play where the pinned ne deep. Then they get the ball back and run 2 plays and score. So it's not as though he missed the whole game he missed a play in one series where ne was 3rd and 17 and then a series with 4 mins to go and kc up 2 tds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk