Game plan for 2018 took a hit last night

gjv001

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many Bills fans were disappointed with the Kansas City upset last night.

If KC is as good as they played last night, our second first round pick will be in the high 20's at best.

take a step back. their defense is not great and they lost the best player on their roster...berry. the defense was 24th in yards allowed and 7th in scoring last year. now without berry i think they will get stomped from here on out. that was maybe alex smith's best game as a pro. he's not finding his game at his age. He averages like one 300 yard game per year and that was it.

i'll add. i don't see a win for them until they play us. even then i think we win. I have a hard time looking at their schedule and seeing wins. unless hunt and hill are literally mvp candidates and really are that great.

Are you serious? They will win that division.

i'll add. i don't see a win for them until they play us. even then i think we win. I have a hard time looking at their schedule and seeing wins. unless hunt and hill are literally mvp candidates and really are that great.

Lmao. They have a top 5 winning % in the NFL over the last 4 years and you have a hard time seeing wins on their schedule? This, after they just humiliated the Pats in their own stadium.

absolutely. i think they win 1 game in that division. they won games in the strangest ways last year and that defense just got a lot worse. smith will not be able to throw 350 yards each week to keep up

They swept the Raiders last season.

You think they're better than the Raiders?

Yes. They beat them twice last year and will do so again this year.

Lmao. They have a top 5 winning % in the NFL over the last 4 years and you have a hard time seeing wins on their schedule? This, after they just humiliated the Pats in their own stadium.

Some people just live in an alternate universe.

they've won so many games cause they have had a top 7 yards defense over that time and top 5 scoring defense. last year they dropped to 24th in yards but 7th in scoring. their offensehad to score more than 18 to win games as the defense didn't allow more than 18 per game. I see the trend going downwards. they allowed 370 yards last night and 28 points. they have the toughest schedule right now in the league.

Edited by aristocrat

they've won so many games cause they have had a top 7 yards defense over that time and top 5 scoring defense. last year they dropped to 24th in yards but 7th in scoring. their defense had to score more than 18 to win games as the defense didn't allow more than 18 per game. I see the trend going downwards. they allowed 370 yards last night and 28 points. they have the toughest schedule right now in the league.

Ridiculous to say they have the toughest schedule. No one has a clue right now whose schedule is tough--and they just beat the Pats and Brady In Foxborogh, something only one other AFC team has done in the last 10 years. Keep dreaming.

You don't know good football when you see it?