Jerry Richardson? (Panthers owner)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is part of a bigger conspiracy by the Russians and Obama for world domination.

Now, I have heard that the Pegulas have called in some friends from SHIELD for help and that captain America is on his way along with Spider-Man.

With any luck by the next harvest moon they will have faught off the evil villains and restored order to OBD

Edited by Yav

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

It is also possible - even somewhat likely - that McDermott and Beane are illegitimate children of Andy Reid from back in his stoner/orgy days. And their sole purpose in life is to glorify their father - even though Reid will never admit they are blood kin.

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

It is also possible - even somewhat likely - that McDermott and Beane are illegitimate children of Andy Reid from back in his stoner/orgy days. And their sole purpose in life is to glorify their father - even though Reid will never admit they are blood kin.

Mormons usually have 3 or 4 wives and hidden families. Its not uncommon.

I guess the Chiefs are playing 1970's football......and I guess they are the only team on God's Green Earth that were willing to give up anything for him.

4merper4mer

All Pro

• photo-thumb-22608.jpg?_r=1358973917
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 10,022 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

dezertbill, on 27 Aug 2017 - 5:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Ragland will be traded.

Who on God's green Earth is going to give up anything for a guy made for 1970s football whose coach just said is fighting to stay on the roster? What would that team give up for him?

Edited by Teeflebees

🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

I give this post a 9 out of 10 scotches

You watch too many movies.

Lol

I guess the Chiefs are playing 1970's football......and I guess they are the only team on God's Green Earth that were willing to give up anything for him.

4merper4mer

All Pro

• photo-thumb-22608.jpg?_r=1358973917
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 10,022 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

dezertbill, on 27 Aug 2017 - 5:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Who on God's green Earth is going to give up anything for a guy made for 1970s football whose coach just said is fighting to stay on the roster? What would that team give up for him?

Wrong thread and the Chiefs gave up exactly nothing for him.

Then wait a year.

Then they gave up almost nothing.

You watch too many movies.

Lol

And yet Vlas Ducasse is about to win a starting role.