Sorry Guys

Buffalo716

He does not look like a fit for this offense.

Kind of like a square peg in a round hole.

Like I said Peterman may or may not be the guy...but if he doesn't play we will never know.

They haven't shown the offense yet as Dennison has said.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He does not look like a fit for this offense.

Kind of like a square peg in a round hole.

Like I said Peterman may or may not be the guy...but if he doesn't play we will never know.

They wouldn't have brought him back if they didn't plan to play him. If he fails during the season - Peterman will get some games.

Taylor will look better when they edit the playbook and stick to running things that he does well. I expect that to happen week 1, then all the Taylorites will gush that he is improved. After watching him run a limited offense for 8 weeks or so then the calls for savior Nate will start.

I think we can all agree the Bills are not a playoff team this year. If you think this is a playoff team this year, please don't respond. Enjoy your fantasy land. I really don't want to debate that issue. That said, if they're going to be bad and only win 5-6 games (if that), I see no value in that. If you're going to be bad, bottom out. Get rid of dead weight or players who are not the future. I'd much rather go 0-16 than 7-9.

I think we can all agree the Bills are not a playoff team this year. If you think this is a playoff team this year, please don't respond. Enjoy your fantasy land. I really don't want to debate that issue. That said, if they're going to be bad and only win 5-6 games (if that), I see no value in that. If you're going to be bad, bottom out. Get rid of dead weight or players who are not the future. I'd much rather go 0-16 than 7-9.

So we can be the only franchise to lose 4 Superbowls in a row and go 0-16.

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

I was always told to never give up. Football is a tough game for tough people

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

I think that is something that we all share here. We all want the Bills to win each and every week during the season and we root for them to do just that. The record or opponent really make no difference. We always want our team to win.

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

I think that the word "tanking" has become one of those popular media buzz words that's meant to be a very derogatory label. It's meant to stir up emotions and poke at people to get them upset.

Everyone knows that there's an ebb and flow to NFL football teams. The Bills made a push with Rex and Taylor and signing vets and making bold moves. That came crashing down and the team is being remolded. Most analysts predict a very good QB class next year, and the Bills probably came to the conclusion that their best chance to find their franchise QB is to acquire high picks at the risk of them being even worse than last year. That's the plan. I don't see that as "tanking", I see that as them planning on becoming a consistent winner and playoff team going with this plan. Because you are no where without a top QB.

I don't see the players not playing hard or not trying to win. They don't care about the draft, they care about how they perform and they are competitors who want to win. I'm sure they aren't writing off the season.

?

They have plenty of cap next year. They just didn't want to pay him/Didn't think he was worth it.

every discussion about cap has every participant with a completely different quantum and outlook for the Bill's cap situation.

that's okay 716, I appreciate that you post what you are thinking as a fan, have enjoyed our chats so far.

Jeez, can't wait for tOSU to kick off real football Thursday night!!!

Thank you 33

I appreciate that this place has been good to me since i arrived

Thank you 33

I appreciate that this place has been good to me since i arrived

Bad treatment is usually dished out to those who deserve it, and don't learn a thing, 100 times....

Countdown is on, almost single digits in days till kickoff!!!

that's okay 716, I appreciate that you post what you are thinking as a fan, have enjoyed our chats so far.

Jeez, can't wait for tOSU to kick off real football Thursday night!!!

Yeesh, Buckeyes fans spread like the plague.....GO BLUE!!!

Yeesh, Buckeyes fans spread like the plague.....GO BLUE!!!

I sit in between the rivalry with a dozen in my life avidly on both sides. I just like a good game to disappear into and forget the ratrace.

UM and Florida and Florida St/Bama as the key Saturday games.

A thank you to contenders for the NC taking on good opponents before their 10th game... much appreciated...

We all want to win

Didn't read whatever offended anybody, but I don't know why you'd root for a tank rather than a surprise season. I just think a lot of people don't expect a surprisingly good season so they console themselves with a terrible losing season by talking in jest about how terrible we'll be and by looking at all the great prospects we're likely to get in the draft next year.

I'll be very upset with a losing season. But even I'll admit a losing season (especially a 4-12 or worse season) will be a LOT less painful than most other years simply because I think the future could look so bright as a result.

But that doesn't mean I won't be rooting hard for 10-6 or better and playoffs! The football season is too short not to!

don't hurt yourself, $$$$ was flowing pretty good for me back then, way too good.

I couldn't bet on the Bills now, it's like a double kick to the nether regions.

but Tyrod is a master at the back door cover.

When down 10 points he slowly works his way down the field 5 yards at a time against the prevent D and lets 20 tick off the clock

so they'll only lose by one score and cover if it's higher

don't hurt yourself, $$$$ was flowing pretty good for me back then, way too good.

I couldn't bet on the Bills now, it's like a double kick to the nether regions.but Tyrod is a master at the back door cover.

When down 10 points he slowly works his way down the field 5 yards at a time against the prevent D and lets 20 tick off the clock

so they'll only lose by one score and cover if it's higher

Yea I'm just a homer at heart lol too emotional about the bills

Now i usually see who's playing the browns or jags and see what the spread is lol

Browns were into serious failure to cover the last few seasons, couldn't believe they'd actually take action on them.

Colin K's games were easy pickings as well, maybe he'll come back and give us another chance...

I would say this is the least excited I've been for the NFL season but doesn't change the fact that i root for the team to win...

If we start off horrible, say a 1 and 4 record, then i wouldn't mind just losing the rest.

But if we're 3-3, i will still root to win honestly... You never know with these wild card spots. 8-8 can get you in sometimes.

I would say this is the least excited I've been for the NFL season but doesn't change the fact that i root for the team to win...

If we start off horrible, say a 1 and 4 record, then i wouldn't mind just losing the rest.

But if we're 3-3, i will still root to win honestly... You never know with these wild card spots. 8-8 can get you in sometimes.

oh please, you will sit there and take whatever happens

and beg for more...

Let me write what you wrote just to see if it makes sense if I write it also. You will sit there and take whatever happens. Still doesn't make sense.

What does that even mean?

you will sit there and watch every game

and even though you swore you'd pack it in, you won't

is that plain enough?

should i type slower for you??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We all want to win

I seriously doubt that your feelings about winning and losing reflect the attitude of the Bills management. If they cared as much about winning as you obviously do (from this and other posts), this team would have more to show for the last 17 years than two winning seasons ... and 9-7 winning seasons at that.

you will sit there and watch every game

and even though you swore you'd pack it in, you won't

is that plain enough?

should i type slower for you??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You talking like you know me dude. Just cuz you have an obsession on Sundays doesn't mean every Bills fan does. I'd rather lay up in the hotel wit your girl while you watch a Bills game when they enter the week with a 1 and 5 record.