Sorry Guys

Buffalo716

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

I was always told to never give up. Football is a tough game for tough people

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

Here, Here!

Call me blind, I don't give a damn. I'm cheering for them all season, and I will watch every game, no matter what.

GO BILLS!!!

1-15 could be the reality even if they aren't trying to accomplishment. Our offense has been a joke. Really hope we fire Castillo before the season. Always a tough decision to replace a coach at this stage, but that guy sucks. He was quite possibly the worst defensive coordinator in league history with the eagles. The balitomore run game has declined drastically since he's took over the OL. Just have a bad feeling about him and pray that the coaches agree, while unlikely

We all want to win

Couldn't agree more. The team and city mean so much to me that it's more than just a game. I just want to see meaningful January football in Orchard Park again

Word to the OP. Go Bills. Kill that tank talk. Try to win each game and give the fans what they paid for. We have enough picks to draft a qb high and enough cap to fill in holes at OL. Sometimes my life sucks and the Bills and TBD pick me up from the dark abyss my existence is, i wanna field a competitive team, if that means startin the rookie at QB and letting him take his lumps than so be it but Castillo needs to get his sht together start miller at RG and get the hell out of OBD.

We all want to win

Sometimes you have to intentionally burn it down to rebuild right.

Sometimes you have to intentionally burn it down to rebuild right.

Or "burning it down" can be an extreme and unnecessary overreaction, when you can effectively build for a stronger future, while still retaining what good you have to make it even better.

To escape the metaphor: why trade good players for one draft which may not have all the answers, particularly when many of these players will not bring back in trade anywhere near the value that they would bring for the next season or, in many cases, seasons. Plus, for McCoy and Dareus, you're pointlessly putting yourself in extra cap trouble for next year. We already have 6 or 7 draft picks for next year. Let's try for the best possible season now and build upon that next year.

c'mon 2-14.

If the Bills are on their way to 2-14 this season, many fans will give up....there will be very little hope and confidence that this will turn around. There were (2) 2-14 and (1) 4-12 season before the Bills turned it around but that was before the salary cap and free agency. The Superbowl teams were kept together because there wasn't free agency. Rebuilding from 2-14 will not be easy and will be painful to watch

Burning something down completely can be costly and take a long time to rebuild.....

How about instead of burning it down,

you just start building new, but start with the foundation A franchise QB and Talent on the O-line. then you can add the windows and doors with your "skill positions"

This is gonna be a painful season to watch regardless.

Rather get a top 5 pick out of the deal instead of middling in circles for three to five more years.

Mahomes and Watson were picked 10 and 12 this year....Goff, RGIII, Sanchez......all top 5.....just draft good players...

Mahomes and Watson were picked 10 and 12 this year....Goff, RGIII, Sanchez......all top 5.....just draft good players...

That's fair, but I also like the leverage a top 5 would give. Our guy's not there? Move on down and grab more picks.

Either way, I think the FO is on the right path. You have to deconstruct to reconstruct. I'm all for a clean slate with a vision for the future.