What Other Surprises Await The Bills ??

T master

WOW this year has been crazy to say the least ! Just thinking of the turn over from last year a new coach & staff plus that only 33 players from last years roster would be back in a Bills uni was a lot in some respects. Sure the Bills weren't great last year but they were near .500 !

Then on the horizon we see a new coach & staff that like the previous coach bring high expectations, he was even looked at as a Levy type in his attention to detail & thorough preparation but with much less fan fair than the previous coach the Bills get Mc D & hire a lot of worthy coaches & with those drafted this year it looked real good ! Finally Sammy was getting healthy add to that the Bills not picking up his 5th yr option he will be playing his butt off to prove he's the man Right ? Then there was the possibility of a legit #2 WR in Zay J. excitement was building around the Bills once again !

Then wait for it ...

ANQUAN SIGNED OMG !!! IS THIS FOR REAL ??

What a great move the play offs are seemingly with in reach, if the line & QB plays up to what they did last year with Shady, Sammy, Anquan, Clay, man teams will be fearing this offense because just look at the weapons !! The D was going back to a 4/3 & we know the guys love that !!

Mc D & company have got it going on !! WOO HOO ! Then as the NFL turns ...

2 corner stone type players that would be a huge part of the now & the future (so we the fans thought) are suddenly gone but we got draft picks & we still have Zay J, & Anquan will teach him to become the consummate pro, but on second thought no you won't !!!

Anquan changes his mind ... :cry:

What now ?? Mc D said that Sammy was looking really good & he liked what he was doing in the first game he played but now he's gone . Mc D said he has all the trust in the world for Tyrod , but if Nathan continues to grow in the system is Tyrod next ? Say to NYJ's they are hurting for a QB !

Seeing as Shady is getting up in age could he be used to grab more draft picks for the future if the other RB's play decent ? Could Eric Wood being in the last year of his deal & given his injury history plus given the fact that they have Groy could he be next or might it be Kyle gone if the new FO has the Bellicheck mentality ?

Or maybe if Dawkins plays well at LT could Cordy be up for the highest bidder ?

I'm not sure but i wouldn't put anything off the board as far as the FO doing what ever they see fit to change the team hopefully into a contender.

What other surprises can you think of that might be around the corner this year ?? I for one am kind of scared to think of what could be ... But i do think that every one had better play their ass off if they want a job !!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy is next. Been rumors today.

I can't imagine McCoy is thrilled to be around for this, seemed to strongly dislike the Sammy trade. It may just be too heavy a lift with that contract though. Great player, but what winning team can afford him at this point?

I'm not 100% sure why some think shady would want out.

This is primed to be his best year ever!!

If the guy stays healthy he will be utilized more this year than any year he's had. Running, catching, he's the number one and possibly only true weapon.

If he wants stats this is the year. If he just wants to win and get a ring maybe he wants out.

I gotta think he wants the stats this year. He's got a couple years left to chase a ring. Not to mention if he has a monster year and they cut him he can get one final big pay day

I'm not 100% sure why some think shady would want out.

This is primed to be his best year ever!!

If the guy stays healthy he will be utilized more this year than any year he's had. Running, catching, he's the number one and possibly only true weapon.

If he wants stats this is the year. If he just wants to win and get a ring maybe he wants out.

I gotta think he wants the stats this year. He's got a couple years left to chase a ring. Not to mention if he has a monster year and they cut him he can get one final big pay day

He'll have so many touches in this no-weapon offense, he won't make it past mid season from an injury perspective. I can see both he and TT being hurt and out by midseason. they are the only high talent, healthy experienced weapons left. It will be Kay Stephenson and Mini Max Anderson out there by the bye week......

Edited by jmcraig44