Boldin said he came here to win a championship.

Cherrybone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Boldin seems like a proud guy. If this is anything more than him just going through the pre-season motions, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pull the plug and call it a career before the live ammo starts flying.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Fred Jackson looked the same way in pre-season as he got older. And while he lost a step while he was here, he was never nearly as plodding once the regular season started as he was in pre-season. Hopefully it's just a way to stay healthy and ease into full speed and we'll see a boost when the real games start.

your like a little kid. You just have to keep replying to everything. If your so intent on letting it go then just stop replying. If your so worried about my married life then maybe you should find a girlfriend instead of painting a face of Sammy Watkins on your left hand just to give you the feeling like someone else is doing it for once. Maybe I should be the one looking for the restraining order. If your so worried about me being on here so much, what are you doing all this time? You replied late last night and then early this morning before I even woke up. Do you work? What do you do? I'd be glad to know what job allows you to just sit around all day and post mindless crap and start threads for the fun of it that you should already know are out there.

I just gave you all the chances in the world to stop replying but I'm positive you'll continue. Im quite positive you will spew some useless crap from your mouth about having an obsession with you. Me and Jauronimo (who I've never felt closer to)..... Quick, Jauronimo, what's your favorite dinosaur, who's the one guy you'd sleep with? If you said Velociraptor and John Stamos we just became best friends.

Anyway, back to you Sammysboner, just stop.

Have a blessed day and enjoy your weekend

The guy has only been playing real football again for a week-and-a-half. He's still learning the offense and QB and he was probably playing out of his true position at this point in his career (due to Matthews being hurt).

Give him some time fellas. Fans can be so impatient whether it be with rookies developing, players learning a new offense, etc. Of course the game made us nervous about the starting offense, but with new coaches, new system, and so many new players, there was no way they were coming out of the gate explosively. This offense will be a work-in-progress and will take some time to come together. I just hope that it is early in the season and that the defense can carry us until then.

Edited by folz