Boldin said he came here to win a championship.

Cherrybone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my threads to be of such low quality you're sure obsessed with them. I feel like you're following me. If I felt that you don't have anything interesting to say and that's how it is for the most part, you wouldn't see me responding to your threads. You're stalking me just to tell me my threads aren't worthy of this boards approval or yours. See you next time I post something

You wouldn't respond in mrags thread because you'd start your own thread to voice your displeasure with mrags' threads. You don't post in other threads. Its beneath you. Everyone of your earth shattering brain farts deserves its own forum.

Edited by Jauronimo

Cut him open and test his brain for advanced CTE. He clearly thinks it's 1991.

And see you get it. Some people want to chime in and spin it like I'm taking a shot at Boldin. I like the signing I'm just wondering what made him say he's here to win a championship. What do he see? I mentioned what Boldin said and I also pointed out obvious issues within this team. What's wrong with that?

For my threads to be of such low quality you're sure obsessed with them. I feel like you're following me. If I felt that you don't have anything interesting to say and that's how it is for the most part, you wouldn't see me responding to your threads. You're stalking me just to tell me my threads aren't worthy of this boards approval or yours. See you next time I post something

thats too long for a Sig. but I've seen you post similar before as well.

Your next post will be something along the lines of how you cannot be bullied and you will continue to do what you want. Start threads when you want. Yada yada yada.

You wouldn't respond in mrags thread because you'd start your own thread to voice your displeasure with mrags' threads. You don't post in other threads. Its beneath you. Everyone of your earth shattering brain farts deserves its own forum.

Here is my other stalker. I knew you was coming. It's always mrags and you. At least I do have two fans

ROTFLMFAO

Here is my other stalker. I knew you was coming. It's always mrags and you. At least I do have two fans

well, you can't say your not popular then

thats too long for a Sig. but I've seen you post similar before as well.

Your next post will be something along the lines of how you cannot be bullied and you will continue to do what you want. Start threads when you want. Yada yada yada.

Show me where you've ever saw me post something like that on this board. That's not even how I would post up here. Never ever spoke that way. Don't feel the need to. Like I said that's to easy. All I ever say is you can ignore me. Nothing further

Show me where you've ever saw me post something like that on this board. That's not even how I would post up here. Never ever spoke that way. Don't feel the need to. Like I said that's to easy. All I ever say is you can ignore me. Nothing further

oh, I'm going to like you.

So, your entire thread is essentially a feet of a thought then musted up with how you should be able to stink up the place because your feelings are hurt? You have folks who have been here a while showing you that your behavior is poor. And that your responding is poor. And you're getting bent out of shape like a self conscious teen girl. That's excusable if you are a teenage girl. But if you're over 12 and have cajones then, no. Man up and listen to what members are telling you.

These are my nice guy kid gloves, too.

oh, I'm going to like you.

So, your entire thread is essentially a feet of a thought then musted up with how you should be able to stink up the place because your feelings are hurt? You have folks who have been here a while showing you that your behavior is poor. And that your responding is poor. And you're getting bent out of shape like a self conscious teen girl. That's excusable if you are a teenage girl. But if you're over 12 and have cajones then, no. Man up and listen to what members are telling you.

These are my nice guy kid gloves, too.

What are you talking about? You guys take this board to serious. This board or anything anybody say here don't mean anything to me. I have a life outside of this board. Go look at another thread my name is being brought in something I didn't even post in. Juaronimo have a freaky obsession with me. Have a good night.

What are you talking about? You guys take this board to serious. This board or anything anybody say here don't mean anything to me. I have a life outside of this board. Go look at another thread my name is being brought in something I didn't even post in. Juaronimo have a freaky obsession with me. Have a good night.

ok then why are you here? If you are accurately describing yourself then your not be upset or defending yourself.

However. That's not the case. Essentially you are saying you don't care about your company and just want to espouse your dribbling thoughts upon a room of strangers.

That's quality rationale, slugger

ok then why are you here? If you are accurately describing yourself then your not be upset or defending yourself.

However. That's not the case. Essentially you are saying you don't care about your company and just want to espouse your dribbling thoughts upon a room of strangers.

That's quality rationale, slugger

Good night