Boldin said he came here to win a championship.

Cherrybone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again none of those threads had anything about me saying I post when I want and anything about Internet gangstas. And I'm sure if you're happily married a message board member wouldn't get this much of your attention. Maybe you're happily married. However that's your personal business but something is definitely wrong. Anyway God bless you and your wife have a good one

you posits in this thread calling us internet gangsters. I already told you that I've seen it before. Maybe not in the exact same way but very similar.

Look, if you can't even start a thread and remember which threads you started, start a thread without looking to see if there's another thread already On the subject, or for that matter start a thread without understanding you can Just comment on the subject in one of the other crap spewing threads already out there about Sammy, Darby, Tyrod, Boldin, or Jones then I really don't know what to tell you.

By the way, as a marriage counselor, I'd say I owe you some money for our appointment. It you are a terrible counselor and did not help me today. You get nothing.

Boldin is one of my favorite wrs. He is a respected vet in the NFL. He is a leader of men. He has been apart of a winning franchise. If you were a young bills player, you have to have this mentality of you ever want to accomplish anything.

Go troll elsewhere.

Happy he's one of your favorite wide receivers. He's an asset, but the OP is right, and this is not a championship team.

Fail to see how this is trolling, other than the fact that you don't like what he said.

Boldin looked old and slow. He was stumbling when Darby made his interception and made no attempt to break up the play. At least Percy Harvin had a week or two where he looked like he could still play. Not real impressed with Boldin in the tiny bit I saw.

you posits in this thread calling us internet gangsters. I already told you that I've seen it before. Maybe not in the exact same way but very similar.

Look, if you can't even start a thread and remember which threads you started, start a thread without looking to see if there's another thread already On the subject, or for that matter start a thread without understanding you can Just comment on the subject in one of the other crap spewing threads already out there about Sammy, Darby, Tyrod, Boldin, or Jones then I really don't know what to tell you.

By the way, as a marriage counselor, I'd say I owe you some money for our appointment. It you are a terrible counselor and did not help me today. You get nothing.

Dude this is a different day let it go. And you say you're happily married? Do I need to get a restraining order? You win. Let it go. Geesh

Watched the reply of the eagles game again today and specifically was looking at Anquan. Anyone else notice how slow he looked out there????? Looked sluggish and old. Doesn't look like the same player.

Edited by wppete

Boldin looked old and slow. He was stumbling when Darby made his interception and made no attempt to break up the play. At least Percy Harvin had a week or two where he looked like he could still play. Not real impressed with Boldin in the tiny bit I saw.

He's a strictly slot receiver at this juncture of his career who can no longer be effective on the outside due to his lack of speed.

He played like crap. Better figure out fast how to not do that in a real game or he's on the bench. That simple

Play to his strengths as a slot receiver and he'll be a valuable addition.

He's a strictly slot receiver at this juncture of his career who can no longer be effective on the outside due to his lack of speed.

Play to his strengths as a slot receiver and he'll be a valuable addition.

That's an interesting concept, playing to a player's strength. Why not try that with your QB?

Dude this is a different day let it go. And you say you're happily married? Do I need to get a restraining order? You win. Let it go. Geesh

your like a little kid. You just have to keep replying to everything. If your so intent on letting it go then just stop replying. If your so worried about my married life then maybe you should find a girlfriend instead of painting a face of Sammy Watkins on your left hand just to give you the feeling like someone else is doing it for once. Maybe I should be the one looking for the restraining order. If your so worried about me being on here so much, what are you doing all this time? You replied late last night and then early this morning before I even woke up. Do you work? What do you do? I'd be glad to know what job allows you to just sit around all day and post mindless crap and start threads for the fun of it that you should already know are out there.

I just gave you all the chances in the world to stop replying but I'm positive you'll continue. Im quite positive you will spew some useless crap from your mouth about having an obsession with you. Me and Jauronimo (who I've never felt closer to)..... Quick, Jauronimo, what's your favorite dinosaur, who's the one guy you'd sleep with? If you said Velociraptor and John Stamos we just became best friends.

Anyway, back to you Sammysboner, just stop.

Edited by mrags

Watched the reply of the eagles game again today and specifically was looking at Anquan. Anyone else notice how slow he looked out there????? Looked sluggish and old. Doesn't look like the same player.

He looks over the hill so Taylor has Clay he can depend on and thats about it IMO.

It was alarming. I get being rusty. He looked arthritic.

It was bad. Whatever the reason, I don't know but he looked about as fast as Nick O'Leary.

I also watched Shaq Lawson get manhandled by a small running back.

Good times for all last night!