Jordan Matthews chest injury (update: Sternum chip)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wentz to Tyrod. From supermodel to girl next door. Give the man space. He needs to recover from this. I mean girl next door isn't bad. But she ain't no supermodel.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/12/jordan-matthews-eager-play-tyrod-taylor-keep-representing-2014-wr-draft-class/

"Tyrod's a great asset to the Bills," Matthews said. "To be able to play with him is going to be awesome because I already know what kind of person he is."

"Tyrod works hard," Matthews said. "He was always the first guy in the building whenever we were training in Arizona"

"He definitely has a savvy about him, and he understands people. He's not one of those guys who was modeled to be a quarterback but has no people skills. He knows how to lead a locker room. He knows how to talk to the receivers, the rest of the offense and get everybody pulling in the same direction."

"And I also think he has a chip on his shoulder," Matthews said. "When you go through history, the best quarterbacks always have a chip on their shoulders."

"I'm excited to see what he's going to do."

We didn't just fall off the turnip truck....he's been identified.

How long ago was it that you fell off the turnip truck?

I fell off a couple times. but got the hang of it now. Mostly.

Not down with the rutabagas yet to be honest.

#keepgrinding

@mikerodak

Bills WR Jordan Matthews suffered a chest injury in Sunday's practice and will not speak to reporters. Matthews finished practice.

Hope it is minor

He completed the full practice

From Wentz to Tyrod. From supermodel to girl next door. Give the man space. He needs to recover from this. I mean girl next door isn't bad. But she ain't no supermodel.

If you are calling wentz a supermodel you need to readjust your pallet or get better prescription from your optometrist.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/12/jordan-matthews-eager-play-tyrod-taylor-keep-representing-2014-wr-draft-class/

"Tyrod's a great asset to the Bills," Matthews said. "To be able to play with him is going to be awesome because I already know what kind of person he is."

"Tyrod works hard," Matthews said. "He was always the first guy in the building whenever we were training in Arizona"

"He definitely has a savvy about him, and he understands people. He's not one of those guys who was modeled to be a quarterback but has no people skills. He knows how to lead a locker room. He knows how to talk to the receivers, the rest of the offense and get everybody pulling in the same direction."

"And I also think he has a chip on his shoulder," Matthews said. "When you go through history, the best quarterbacks always have a chip on their shoulders."

"I'm excited to see what he's going to do."

What an well educated and mannered young man! Excited to have this guy on the team.

What an well educated and mannered young man! Excited to have this guy on the team.

Me too. I'm just hoping he's a good fit and produces on the field, likes it here and is then signed to an extension.

He is definitely a perfect fit as far as the type of character guys McDermott wants. Let's hope the on field stuff works out well too.

Edited by BillsFan4

@salsports

Jordan Matthews has a chip fracture in sternum. Week to week.

BB just said he hurt it in first 15 min of practice but fought through it. Found out late last night.

So between Sammy and Matthews, only one of them will be available today to their team...