Jordan Matthews chest injury (update: Sternum chip)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Value was right. Also who knows scheme fit and maybe the re-sign him.

Tell me again how much has he missed with this said chronic knee issue?

2 games last year and numerous practices. Becoming more and more of an issue as he plays more.

Edited by Ittakestime

And yet with 2 missed games very very productive right?

Not really. Philly threw a ton and he picked up a ton of garbage time stats. Would end up dropping balls when it mattered most.

It's an issue right now?

Yeap, a big reason why Philly wanted to move on.

Not really. Philly threw a ton and he picked up a ton of garbage time stats. Would end up dropping balls when it mattered most.

Yeap, a big reason why Philly wanted to move on.

Ahhhh yeah Knee Tendonitis such a issue.

And they got rid of Matthews because they needed a starting CB. Have a high draft pick on a Rookie contract behind him.

He was moved because Angolor is a slot as well and Matthews showed he is a slot WR as opposed to an outside WR.

That's a good thing. Jmatt and EGaines will be able to provide leadership in the trainers room for any of the more talented players that end up there.

LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE! Yeeeeehaw.

@SalSports

EJ Gaines headed back to the field with his helmet. But now Adolphus Washington is going to the trainer's tent.

@JoeBuscaglia

New #Bills CB EJ Gaines is heading to the injury tent with an athletic trainer.

IK that these two were tossed in to the trades but this has got to be some sort of sick cosmic joke.

I mean honestly, what the ****!

Normally it takes me atleast a month to realize my football time is better spent on my fantasy teams..

Looks like I'll have no excuse to miss the playoffs this year.

IK that these two were tossed in to the trades but this has got to be some sort of sick cosmic joke.

I mean honestly, what the ****!

Normally it takes me atleast a month to realize my football time is better spent on my fantasy teams..

Looks like I'll have no excuse to miss the playoffs this year.

Haha I had a similar thought this weekend. Better make sure we nail those picks and salvage this season. When fantasy is good I can still get excited about Sunday's