GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nod to the moderators here. That got shut down impressively quickly. Thank you.

I am really enjoy conversing with my fellow Bills fans during live game action here for the first time. Looking forward to doing this more as the season goes on.

Fair question. Less 'trolling', far more about bringing absolutely no value to the Board.

Well said, especially when this is the first couple of series of the preseason and people are already lambasting players and bringing absolutely nothing but negativity to the board. Nobody wants to read that nonsense. Nobody.

The guy has been a troll since he's been here. At the same time it makes me afraid to criticize TT's play.

Less about actual criticism and more about quips that no one else thinks is funny and trolling to get a rise out of people and get people arguing about it. It brings no value.

Edited by What a Tuel

Well said, especially when this is the first couple of series of the preseason and people are already lambasting players and bringing absolutely nothing but negativity to the board. Nobody wants to read that nonsense. Nobody.

In fairness, it does look as tho we're starting out pass-deficient again.

Pass pro has been damn good. Lots of pocket time, and if TT gets the ball out on time, the rush is negated. But AGAIN, just like his entire career, he holds onto the ball too long

Not sure I'd say the pass protection has been damn good... I thought they struggled pretty badly at times.

But TT did hold the ball a bit too long on a couple. But overall I thought he looked pretty good. He was really getting rid of the ball quick the first few plays. Hopefully that's something we will see more of.

Guys TT isn't the answer and this staff knows it, but we go with him this year. It is what it is. That said, D looks MUCH better, running game is still damn good. Depending on injuries and progression, we could be a 9-10 win team this year

Yeah that's why they spent the money on kicker this off season and signing all the FBs on runing game. This year is about D, running, keeping things close and winning with kicking. BUT I am hoping we don't get there so we get a shot at one of the top QB prospects next year. I think with good discipline we could have eeked out another 2-3 wins last year i.e. 9 win season so it isn't far-fetched. I've always said over-all talent on this team IS GOOD. And with very good coaching can eek out a playoff season. But QB play is going to hold us back.