GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I'd say the pass protection has been damn good... I thought they struggled pretty badly at times.

But TT did hold the ball a bit too long on a couple. But overall I thought he looked pretty good. He was really getting rid of the ball quick the first few plays. Hopefully that's something we will see more of.

TT looked exactly like what he is, an average QB. Nothing more and nothing less. Many of us are just hoping to see some sort of miraculous improvement. He's an average QB who will never be a championship caliber player. Hopefully it can be good enough for at least a playoff appearance.

TT looked exactly like what he is, an average QB. Nothing more and nothing less. Many of us are just hoping to see some sort of miraculous improvement. He's an average QB who will never be a championship caliber player. Hopefully it can be good enough for at least a playoff appearance.

Huh I actually think he looked pretty decent

You cannot turn the receiver with a free hand even if you make a play on the ball. Easy call.

He did not turn him until after he batted the ball away. Im watching on game pass and he had his hand on his shoulder and batted the ball away and then starts turning