Cutler to Miami

ALLEN1QB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

Ehhhh I don't know about kaep being better than Tyrod right now. He was less accurate than Tyrod and that is one of the big complaints against Tyrod.

Don't get me wrong kaep should be a starter in this league but for teams like the browns or jets

Ehhhh I don't know about kaep being better than Tyrod right now. He was less accurate than Tyrod and that is one of the big complaints against Tyrod.

Don't get me wrong kaep should be a starter in this league but for teams like the browns or jets

Look at Kaepernick receivers the last couple of years then wonder why his accuracy was so bad

I think Kaepernick would fit well in Dolphins offense

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

I was listening to local sports talk radio earlier and the 2 guys on the show were both on the side of Kap should get another NFL job and they thought he was better than someone like Cutler. LOL!

This, however, was the opposite of what I heard on COMCAST Sports Bay Area yesterday where the host, also the Raiders play-by-play broadcaster, doesn't like Kap and thinks he can't play.