Your favorite things about going to Bills home games

For me its easy.

Its when I first open my car door in the lot and I smell all the tailgating going on as well as everyone laughing and chatting.

I also love seeing young kids with their families at Bills games. Just knowing that they are creating memories and traditions that will last a lifetime. I just love it.

Of course the game itself is awesome but for me I love the lead up to it.

How about you all?

CBF

Totally the atmosphere for me. Nothing like being around all you great Bills fans screaming all game. Especially in wins.

me too. there's a very specific vibe at the games that just can't be beat. the smells, the noise, etc. just the best. especially the opener...it's like a regular game on steroids.

For me its easy.

Its when I first open my car door in the lot and I smell all the tailgating going on as well as everyone laughing and chatting.

I also love seeing young kids with their families at Bills games. Just knowing that they are creating memories and traditions that will last a lifetime. I just love it.

Of course the game itself is awesome but for me I love the lead up to it.

How about you all?

CBF

I totally agree with you. I love taking my son and watching his love for the Bills grow every year as he gets older.

Hammer's Lot?

For real, it's the people! I guess those times that we win are pretty fun too, but the people (I'm looking at you, all of you that I know) are what make it amazing... :beer:

me too. there's a very specific vibe at the games that just can't be beat. the smells, the noise, etc. just the best. especially the opener...it's like a regular game on steroids.

this year will be my first season opener experience. been to 15-20 games over the last decade but never a season opener. and you sum it up wonderfully. the air seems more crisp and clear, there is a weird accoustic buzz surrounding the whole area. i think a lot of that has to do with the setting and non-urban feel that other stadiums cant offer. growing up on a farm in the stix it really suits my taste well. it has that "field party" feel to it with football mixed in..... chugging liquor out of girls butt cracks is always a plus too i guess. so there's that.

and i just got chills.....

For me its the feeling of anticipation in the air. Its contagious. Everyone is fired up; the bruises and scars from the previous game forgotten. Hope reigns supreme. With each passing minute that feeling builds and builds into a frenzy just moments before the main event. And then the sweet, sweet release as you watch your buddy crash through a burning table. F@#$ yeah!!

For me its the feeling of anticipation in the air. Its contagious. Everyone is fired up; the bruises and scars from the previous game forgotten. Hope reigns supreme. With each passing minute that feeling builds and builds into a frenzy just moments before the main event. And then the sweet, sweet release as you watch your buddy crash through a burning table. F@#$ yeah!!

Very well written!

I also love hearing the announcer.

I know its odd but something so cool about it.

CBF

The last time I went to a home game in Buffalo, OJ was still in his prime.

I've been to a few live Bills games since then - always in a stadium section light on Bills fans. I guess what I miss most is being surrounded by fans who share my hopes and excitement.

when I round the corner on Southwestern and see the Ralph rising in the distance I feel as giddy as a child. Once I pull into a parking spot at the Ralph I am in my happy place in the world. Then I party with my friends till about 12:15 and go through the frisk and to my seats. It's all like a dream