Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the offer is on the table but Boldin isn't 100% sold. If I am the Bills I give him a week to make up his mind then move on. You can't seem to hung up on a given player for too long. Two weeks should be plenty of time to make a decision.

Sounds like the offer is on the table but Boldin isn't 100% sold. If I am the Bills I give him a week to make up his mind then move on. You can't seem to hung up on a given player for too long. Two weeks should be plenty of time to make a decision.

He probably doesnt want to go to camp. Not like he needs it. Hes a pro's pro

The Bills would be better if he was on the roster. I'd give him as much time as he wants

He probably doesnt want to go to camp. Not like he needs it. Hes a pro's pro

The Bills would be better if he was on the roster. I'd give him as much time as he wants

this was my guess as well. no matter where he signs, i'm sure he'd like to miss a chunk of camp.

this was my guess as well. no matter where he signs, i'm sure he'd like to miss a chunk of camp.

I've been saying it since he left without a deal. After this many years in the league he probably has zero interest in training camp. If teams are willing to sign him after camps break, he'd be dumb to not wait.

I've been saying it since he left without a deal. After this many years in the league he probably has zero interest in training camp. If teams are willing to sign him after camps break, he'd be dumb to not wait.

True -- I mean, he'd want to leave Florida to live in a dorm for another two weeks? If he comes to Buffalo it will be after camp breaks.

absolutely. if he plays this game until the end of this week, into next week, he's accomplished what he likely wants to.

...the "Double B's (Boldin & Barnidge)" are on a beach somewhere with 24 Coronas waiting for the phone to ring with an inflated checkbook due to an injury.....and they did bring limes....

I am anticipating some panic from front office after the first preseason game. You can't tell much of anything about the starters in those games but the deeper teams usually rough up with shallower ones in quarters 2-4. We shall see.

I am anticipating some panic from front office after the first preseason game. You can't tell much of anything about the starters in those games but the deeper teams usually rough up with shallower ones in quarters 2-4. We shall see.

Yeah, without Gillislee running for 200 yards and 4 TDS in the 3rd and 4th quarters it will be time to go shopping.

Yeah, without Gillislee running for 200 yards and 4 TDS in the 3rd and 4th quarters it will be time to go shopping.

It's not just RB.......depth at QB, DE, WR, S looks quite poor.......TJ Yates.....aka "hobo withOUT a shotgun" as your #2 QB........sheesh. That is Curtis Painter-esque.