Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

It's not just RB.......depth at QB, DE, WR, S looks quite poor.......TJ Yates.....aka "hobo withOUT a shotgun" as your #2 QB........sheesh. That is Curtis Painter-esque.

TJ Yates has started and competed in playoff games before. Curtis Painter has not. How in the world do you get off comparing Yates to Painter?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ Yates has started and competed in playoff games before. Curtis Painter has not. How in the world do you get off comparing Yates to Painter?

Did you watch that game and other games he played in? The ones they won was in spite of him. He is probs lt the worst backup qb in the NFL and might not be in the NFL if we didn't sign him. Nice guy though.

It's not just RB.......depth at QB, DE, WR, S looks quite poor.......TJ Yates.....aka "hobo withOUT a shotgun" as your #2 QB........sheesh. That is Curtis Painter-esque.

I agree on QB/DE/S. I'm less concerned at RB with Taiwan Jones in the fold. Between Jones/Williams/Tolbert, I'd like to think they can cobble together a running game if they needed to in the event of an injury.

Most teams don't have an awful starting RT and none/unknown depth behind him or the LT.

Just my opinion based on the roster as I see it.

You want to have the opinion that the Bills depth is no worse then most teams in the league, then go for it.

I would say it's a concern, but I wouldn't call it a problem at this point.

If fully healthy, I don't think it's a long shot that Henderson could fill in for Kouandjio as the swing OT, which means that the real question is whether or not Dawkins can be an upgrade at RT over Mills.

"Lack of depth" is a straw man argument to support those with pessimistic forecasts for the season. Nothing more. Training camp and preseason are for building/developing depth. You can look at every team in the league and pick multiple positions at which they would be "concerned" if starters missed significant time.

"Lack of depth" is a straw man argument to support those with pessimistic forecasts for the season. Nothing more. Training camp and preseason are for building/developing depth. You can look at every team in the league and pick multiple positions at which they would be "concerned" if starters missed significant time.

I respectfully disagree. "Lack of depth" is a relative term. Some teams clearly have more depth than others. And clearly some positions have more depth than others.

I respectfully disagree. "Lack of depth" is a relative term. Some teams clearly have more depth than others. And clearly some positions have more depth than others.

Yes of course they do. I'm specifically talking about those who bemoan the Bills' "lack of depth" before we really know whether or not that is the case.

I'm bemoaning the Bills because they have questionable depth.

Sorry to **** on your parade but that's the truth. I don't try put makeup on a pig.

The injuries are already starting. Corey Glenn is battling an ankle injury from MONTHS prior. It would be real interesting to have Dawkins and Mills as your tackles to start the season.

The problem with ever taking you seriously is your incessant negativity - especially when talking about what hasn't happened. When you get called out on it you fall back on the past.

You hate when anyone is hopeful and your undying crusade to debate every single thing to the contrary is boring.

Every single team is thin at certain positions. They all then make decisions based on availability of players, draft picks and economics to mitigate the lack of depth. We're no different and we come here to talk about what possible scenarios there are for players to fill those voids.

You just say it's not happening and you're all blind to the truth. We get you - there's no need to keep regurgitating your BS.

Read this ScottLaw - it's you man

Like I said to eball. Sorry to **** on your parade.

It's my opinion the Bills lack depth and when the injuries hit at these positions of lacking depth(RB, WR, S, T, DE, TE)the team will struggle to win games. I left out QB, because just about every team will struggle if their starting QB is out.

You may already see this happening with Glenn being out.

Just an opinion. Not trying to hurt your feelings. You should start taking my opinions more serious because I'm usually right.

this is just the worst kind of poster. i get the approach...be negative towards everything until the team wins. it's easy to just spurt out negativity about a team that hasn't won in years, but there's much more to discuss if someone wants to. on that note, let's not act like you have over the top football knowledge that make you right.

Like I said to eball. Sorry to **** on your parade.

It's my opinion the Bills lack depth and when the injuries hit at these positions of lacking depth(RB, WR, S, T, DE, TE)the team will struggle to win games. I left out QB, because just about every team will struggle if their starting QB is out.

You may already see this happening with Glenn being out.

Just an opinion. Not trying to hurt your feelings. You should start taking my opinions more serious because I'm usually right.

I've been away for a while, what's the deal w Cordy?

Maybe you should read my posts more carefully then.

Ive said they could definitely compete for a wildcard spot this year and win 10 games with great health and some breaks in the schedule.

I have several warranted concerns about the team based on the offseason moves. Sorry if that spoils your kool aide.

Tyrod is a solid option despite the constant bitching on here about how he isn't good enough.

the very fact that you used the term "kool aide" shows whats up here. when did i ever defend this team or praise this team for anything? i just choose not to complain constantly, and like to read discussions about what may work for the bills. i just don't get the mentality that if i don't B word about the team, i'm a kool aide drinker. if that's you style, i won't stop you.

I've been away for a while, what's the deal w Cordy?

Sat out practice today with a boo-boo foot. McD said they are "concerned" but at least one national reporter (Rapaport I think) tweeted that it's not a big deal, they just want him ready for the regular season.

I think it means we see very little of Glenn during the preseason games.

ScottLaw's head is imploding because we didn't keep the naked guy for depth.