Vince Young cut (update: and complaining)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish he played in some games when he was in Buffalo. He couldn't have been any worse that whatever joke was starting at the time. Edwards, Fitz, Brohm, Kolb - you get my drift.

Yes, he was. When Vince Young tried out for the Bills he was the single worst football player I have ever seen.

kick the tires?

Seriously? The dude was a never has been in the NFL...

amazing how some people think all of a sudden some dude who has sucked for 10 years will suddenly "get it" and become an All-Pro

Edited by matter2003

kick the tires?

Stop. Just...stop.

Seriously? The dude was a never has been in the NFL...

amazing how some people think all of a sudden some dude who has sucked for 10 years will suddenly "get it" and become an All-Pro

It's desperation. Pure and simple; the tired notion among Bills fans that every free agent HAS to be better than what's already on the roster. Take Fred Jackson for example, who I rooted for every Sunday and loved his passion and enthusiasm for this team. But, the guy didn't play at all last year and people want him brought in for "competition" and because he "can't be any worse than any of the RBs that are already behind McCoy." It's time to stop living in the past.

Haven't we had about 7 or 8 2006 first rounders on our team at one time or another?

- Whitner
- Mario
- Young
- Bush
- Leinart
- Lawson

Sure I am missing one....

EDIT: McCargo.... of course..... I have tried very hard to blank him from my memory.

Edited by GunnerBill