Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Off Day on 7/31

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills to live stream on buffalobills.com

Bills fans, interested in watching press conferences and other major Bills events live? We’ve got you covered!

Kicking off on Thursday, July 27 from Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, ‘Bills Live’ will allow you to stay connected with the team. Streaming on buffalobills.com and the Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank, fans will be able to watch each of head coach Sean McDermott’s Training Camp press conferences live.

Additional live streams will take place during the following Training Camp practices:

• July 27 at 5:30 p.m.
  • August 1 at 8:45 a.m.
  • August 4 at 5:30 p.m.

Wasn't sure if this has been posted yet, or where to put it. But this looks to be a new Bills series with Richie Incognito called "Going Incognito". It was pretty good.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Going-Incognito-with-Richie-Incognito-Doodle-Bugs/60e42c3c-218c-458b-a388-9bbe3c0ad5b3?platform=hootsuite

You should start a new thread for this since it looks as if it'll be a regular feature.

Hey guys, It's good to be back in the good ol' USA. I'm having an awesome trip so far. Old friends are seeming to come out of the woodwork to see me again. (Too bad it's be raining a lot up here in the Adirondacks, but the weather is finally taking a turn for the better.)

I hope to attend training camp sometime next week, either August 2nd or 3rd. (Wednesday or Thursday.)

I have a lot of visits to make while I'm back here and was just wondering if one of you may happen to know if there would be a certain day that would be better than the other. The Training Camp schedule shows both days having an early practice @ 8:45.

Any help would be great.

2 - CAN TYROD TAYLOR PERFORM LIKE A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK?

ccd-7-26-story.jpg

Over the last two years with the Bills, Tyrod Taylor has undertaken a relentless pursuit to be the best quarterback he can be. Entering his third-year as a starter in Buffalo can his play reach franchise caliber?

WHAT’S NEW AT BILLS TRAINING CAMP (1:59)

A fan guide to the 2017 Buffalo Bills Training Camp at St. John Fisher College, presented by Connors & Ferris.

Wife and I heading down to fredonia tomorrow to watch the practice. Are there any good places to get chinese food there? look forward to seeing the guys play ball finally.

cat, dog, or rat on a stick?

Wife and I heading down to fredonia tomorrow to watch the practice. Are there any good places to get chinese food there? look forward to seeing the guys play ball finally.

Let us know if you find any football players down there. Most of the Bills are likely to be elsewhere.

Funny how times change. Training camp now consists of only 14 practices over a 20 day period. Must be incredibly difficult for a team with new coaches and new systems to get up to speed and be able to compete with established teams like New England. I wonder if that has anything to do with good teams staying good, and bad teams staying bad. Years ago it seemed like teams had an easier time going from worst to first. It could be the 16 year drought but it seems like it doesn't happen much in the NFL anymore.

@ChrisBrownBills

Colt Anderson placed on Active/PUP w/foot injury http://wp.me/plmrg-cLW

Does Active/PUP free up a roster spot.......things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm...now we understand the Rambo signing but is there an open roster spot now????

Found my own answer -- Active/PUP is a preseason designation that still takes up a roster spot

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/7/26/16024942/why-the-colts-utilize-the-pup-list-and-other-injury-designations-for-injured-players(halfway down the article or so)..

Edited by JoeF

Does Active/PUP free up a roster spot.......things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm...now we understand the Rambo signing but is there an open roster spot now????

I don't believe it creates a spot with the key word being active.

no it just means he hasn't been cleared to practice. He can be cleared at any time and removed from the list. If he's moved to reserve/PUP then it opens up a roster spot.

no it just means he hasn't been cleared to practice. He can be cleared at any time and removed from the list. If he's moved to reserve/PUP then it opens up a roster spot.

Thanks Yolo... Thanks 26Corner...