Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Off Day on 7/31

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drive down from Ottawa again this year. I'm planning to be at the Aug 7th and 8th morning practices. I think this will make it my 6th year catching training camp. I really enjoy it.

I'll look for you Astro. The last few years I've hung out on the far side of the field near where the wide receivers have their bricks. There's some shade over there for a while.

@AroundTheNFL

Which version of Sammy Watkins will we see this season? @ConorOrr previews the AFC East ahead of camp http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818556/article/afc-east-training-camp-preview-key-issues-players-to-watch

DEo91O1XgAE7qif.jpg

It might feel like the dog days of summer for football fans, but the 2017 campaign is rapidly coming down the pike. With training camps opening later this month, Around The NFL's Conor Orr, Kevin Patra and Marc Sessler are examining the key issues for each team in this division-by-division series.

Here's the AFC East camp primer:

Buffalo Bills

Training camp report dates: rookies and veterans (July 26).

Most important position battle: Linebacker.

Newcomer to watch: CB Tre'Davious White.

Looming camp question: What kind of Sammy Watkins are the Bills getting?

Looking for my clipboard now.

If you come out to training camp, come over and say hi.

I'm always top right as you face the stands.

Astro

Can't wait for the Astro camp reports. Truly one of the things that makes this board great. The gap between draft and camp seems to have dragged on this year.....

Can't wait for the Astro camp reports. Truly one of the things that makes this board great. The gap between draft and camp seems to have dragged on this year.....

Agreed. 'Rastro', start limbering up your texting thumbs. Expecting another Pro Bowl performance from you again this year.

Agreed. 'Rastro', start limbering up your texting thumbs. Expecting another Pro Bowl performance from you again this year.

I say it every year -- I'd rather read Astro's reports from training camp than anything coming from the Bills' beat reporters (who always seem to have an axe to grind).

Bills announce ticket distribution information for four practices
The Bills have announced distribution locations for four ticketed practices – including the team’s first practice at Buffalo Bills Training Camp presented by Connors & Ferris and ‘The Return of the Blue + Red’ night practice presented by Bud Light at New Era Field.

Has anyone heard anything about getting tickets for any of the night practices yet? Seems like the info for the first couple is usually out by now? Thanks.

For dates and times of practices, along with locations where tickets are available, contact the Bills Camp Hotline at 1-877-BB-TICKS.

The Kids autograph tent is not all that good.

The reason being that the kids have to pretty much miss the whole practice standing in line at that tent. Then after practice two players come out and it could literally be the 3rd string cornerback signing in there. And then they can leave after 15 minutes if the line is done or not.

They do post the names of who will be in there though so you can pick if it is worth it to you.

My impression has been that most times kids are better off watching the practice and then trying their luck getting random autographs from players who come over to the grandstands after practice, just to be nice.