Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

He's not here. He chose Baltimore. The reasons exactly as to why no one knows except for him. I think he, like so many others that take a visit here, expect that we will offer more money because we are Buffalo. If you go back to the video of him with Shady and Tyrod you can see the look on his face. It was a look of "uhhhh, I'm not coming here bruh." If he had signed it would have been cool, but now I think we should shift our focus to Barnidge. I think his signing would impact the team more so than Maclin.

Edited by H2o

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unknown.....that is interesting along with nobody talking about his wife being from Baltimore

If I had known his wife was from Baltimore I would have written him off much sooner

Why do the ravens give him a "good shot at that" sir?

They play in a pretty competative division

They have a franchise qb.....not a "elite" qb

They have exactly ONE more win then us over the past 3 years

They have an elite qb who has won huge playoff games vs all time greats.

If they have some semblance of a running game with Dixon they will be good again.

He's talking about Flacco.

In the context of the quote to which he responded:

jmcraig44, on 12 Jun 2017 - 7:20 PM, said:snapback.png

Well, he wants the playoffs, Ravens will give him a good shot at that. Bills are restarting to a large degree, so....

Winning cures everything. As soon as the Bills start doing that reliably, the FAs will come. Not so much until then.

He's not here. He chose Baltimore. The reasons exactly as to why no one knows except for him. I think he, like so many others that take a visit here, expect that we will offer more money because we are Buffalo. If you go back to the video of him with Shady and Tyrod you can see the look on his face. It was a look of "uhhhh, I'm not coming here bruh." If he had signef it would have been cool, but now I think we should shift our focus to Barnidge. I think his signing would impact the team more so than Maclin.

An overnight visit says he gave it serious consideration. Baltimore is a good situation for him as the #1 WR with Flacco throwing so much.

They have an elite qb who has won huge playoff games vs all time greats.

If they have some semblance of a running game with Dixon they will be good again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..............

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Come on fans.

Malcin looking to get paaaaaaaid.

In the nfl you put dat show, you get dat dough.

For a receiver...ain't no show wit out dat ball.

Malcom knew who would be feed him dat ball and who wouldn't and he acted accordingly.

WR don't get rewarded for balls incomplete.

I like your new username..... TT is better than Flacco at this stage. And Maclin will face number one coverage in Baltimore.

15 playoff games. a whopping 3200 yds passing and an 88 qb rating. LOL. that sure is "elite"

NOTHING about joe flacco has ever been even close to elite other than his 4 game run he had years ago.

That's great. But Flacco isn't really big time anymore.And he'll get number one coverage.

well... i think it says that Maclin, you know... an NFL player, would rather play with Flacco than your boy, Tyrod.

Edited by Foxx

well... i think it says that Maclin, you know... an NFL player, would rather play with Flacco than your boy, Tyrod.

becuz receivers have realllllyyyy produced with flacco as of late..... or ever for that matter. lol.

picking between the 2 qb's at this point would be trying to split hairs IMO. let them trade places and I don't think either team wins or loses any more games. average qb play.

Stat wise TT is the better QB at this stage. Maclin also wanted a multi year contract, which he got. Good luck with the best coverage on him every down.

becuz receivers have realllllyyyy produced with flacco as of late..... or ever for that matter. lol.

picking between the 2 qb's at this point would be trying to split hairs IMO. let them trade places and I don't think either team wins or loses any more games. average qb play.

He got Kamar Aiken 75 balls and 944 yards, I'm sure Maclin will eat just fine if he can stay on the field.

Just like I originally said...the upside was low for him in this offense.

It makes much more sense for him in Baltimore if he wants to put up some numbers and get another nice deal.

He wanted a multi year deal and the Bills didn't offer him that. He has to face number one coverage in Baltimore, wouldn't of here.

Pretty much.

ummm...

Dennis Pitta TE had 86 recptions and 729 yards last year

Mike Wallace WR had 72 receptions and 1017 yards last year

38 year old Steve Smith WR had 70 receptions and 799 yards last year

yeah, i think i'd a chose Flacco too.

Wallace,Smith, and Pitta all had over 70 catches last year and produced.. Imagine if they had a decent running game..

ummm...

beat me by a minute lol

Unknown.....that is interesting along with nobody talking about his wife being from Baltimore

If I had known his wife was from Baltimore I would have written him off much sooner

Apparently she owns that place with the giant pink flamingo on it in Baltimore. We really should have seen this one coming.

ummm...

Bills 7-9, Ravens 8-8. If TT played the last game, probably 8-8.

Bills 7-9, Ravens 8-8. If TT played the last game, probably 8-8.

oh boy, here we go... was the context of that post lost upon you?

shoulda/woulda/coulda land ......

Edited by Foxx

He got Kamar Aiken 75 balls and 944 yards, I'm sure Maclin will eat just fine if he can stay on the field.

I don't disagree I think he'll have a fairly solid season being their top option but the notion that flacco is some sort of qb that gets his wr's big numbers is absurd. if i'm not mistaken he's only ever had a wr go over 1,100 once(torrey smith)..... I mean one guy is calling him elite in here. holy cow!

Watkins is the number one WR here. He'd get the best coverage from the defense.

Kamar Aiken operated as the number 1 in 2015 due to a rash of injuries and he put up 74 and 944. Don't you think it's better to be in that position than it is being second fiddle

In a limited passing game?

ummm...

right the ONLY season he's ever broke 4000. and to top it off he had a whopping 20 td to 15 int and an 83 rating..... and hasn't made the playoffs in 3 out of the last 4 seasons. I literally have no clue how anyone could argue flacco is anything but a middling average qb.

oh boy, here we go... was the context of that post lost upon you?

shoulda/woulda/coulda land ......

Context: Ravens have a bad running game. Context: The players you listed are all stars compared to the WRs TT had to work with most of 2016. Context: The record is always important to you concerning TT, so don't leave out Baltimore went 8-8 with Flacco, and had a much better defense than the Bills.

Kamar Aiken operated as the number 1 in 2015 due to a rash of injuries and he put up 74 and 944. Don't you think it's better to be in that position than it is being second fiddle

In a limited passing game?

this I will agree with. but people around here trying to sell flacco sound absurd.