OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. It's a good bet he suffers from it.

Football made him into a celebrity millionaire. It may have also made him (or at least contributed to him becoming) a homicidal monster.

He probably would have led a much better life if he had never touched a pigskin.

The trouble with that theory is that he had supposedly been beating his girlfriend in college and as we all know MOST abusers don't seem to commit double murders... He was showing a propensity for violence even back then...

If it doesn't fit, you have to acquit. Johnny told us that. So I guess the guy should get a break this time. It was his stuff he was trying to get back. He never was overly bright. I serviced him in Cheektowaga when he brought back a shower curtain when his wife had sent him to buy kitchen curtains. That is when he was playing. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

I believe he was convicted of what amounted to Armed Robbery - still a serious crime in most parts of the country...

Edited by DefenseWins

And now a question for ALL you OJ fans out there who want his name to remain up on the wall... What then should New England do now that Aaron Hernandez has had his conviction wiped out due to a quirk in Massachusetts law? I mean technically he is now an innocent man... Even more so than OJ since OJ was convicted of what amounted to Armed Robbery...

Great..... so now on top of our loser president dominating the news every day, now the celebrity I hate just as much as Trump will be all over the news too.

It's perfect.

You should have prefaced this post with "Not to get political, but...". That way people know you're not bringing politics into the discussion and it absolves you of any misunderstandings which may occur when some people somehow construe your comments as being political in nature.

I know its frustrating that you have to take the extra step but you can't be too careful. Last week at work, I was telling this really funny story and I made sure to note "Not to be racist, but.." and this lady still got all bent out of shape and said my joke was racist. Unbelievable!! And I'm sitting there, like "Hello!!!!! Did you even listen to the beginning of the story?????????". Not to be sexist, but WOMEN...you know??? But I digress.

4th post and it's a gem :thumbsup:

I have a hard time believing that living the life of a pro football player leads to homicide. OJ, Hernandez, Vick, etc.... They are/were sick people regardless of football. Only difference is we may not have known who any of them were had it not been for the NFL. That's it.

They are killers who just happen to have also played in the NFL.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Truly sad to see some of these posts!

And now a question for ALL you OJ fans out there who want his name to remain up on the wall... What then should New England do now that Aaron Hernandez has had his conviction wiped out due to a quirk in Massachusetts law? I mean technically he is now an innocent man... Even more so than OJ since OJ was convicted of what amounted to Armed Robbery...

I wasn't aware AH was already in the Pats HOF. When did that happen?

So true.

Although CTE didn't cause his sociopathic lack of remorse and extreme narcissism.

If it is legit, it could. Junior Seau tried to drive off a cliff.

In the documentary about him, they said he had a giant head and would remove padding to make his helmet fit.

Anyways, his son did it.

If it is legit, it could. Junior Seau tried to drive off a cliff.

In the documentary about him, they said he had a giant head and would remove padding to make his helmet fit.

Anyways, his son did it.

Seau didn't try to drive off a cliff because he was a narcissist with no empathy. He was suicidal because he was severely depressed.

His son. Of course. lol

The trouble with that theory is that he had supposedly been beating his girlfriend in college and as we all know MOST abusers don't seem to commit double murders... He was showing a propensity for violence even back then...

I believe he was convicted of what amounted to Armed Robbery - still a serious crime in most parts of the country...

I actually wasn't aware of this. Nonetheless, CTE could have exacerbated pre-existing tendencies.