When are the Jills returning?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders make 1 mil. for Coyboys franchise but are close to the lowers paid.

I like your handle. And that is absurd if true they should be paid much more.

I doubt the Jills, under the same organization and leadership would ever be back, but I could see cheerleaders/dancers return eventually if higher ups on the Bills thought it would make money.

Never hopefully

I wouldn't mind if they came back if the NFL pays them commensurate with the PR they get out of them. $100,000 per would be a good starting point in negotiations.

Otherwise, hopefully never.

Edited by reddogblitz

This team is not the same without them. I can't fully support this team until they return. They complement the team in every way and make our community proud.

The Raiderettes were recently awarded $1.25 million in backpay:

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Raiderettes-get-1-25-mil-in-settlement-11136363.php

What about the Jills? What happened to their court case they had a year ago? I have been sad ever since the Jills were disbanded.

I think you answered your own question. Certainly if the Bills have to write a seven figure check to some scheister that will not encourage them to bring back cheerleaders under a whole mess of onerous employment laws.

Forget the Jills, let's bring back the Huddles mascot.

Even better let's bring the first buffalo mascot, the two guys that dressed up as a buffalo. What was the name of that mascot?

Billy Buffalo?????

I like your handle. And that is absurd if true they should be paid much more.

I doubt the Jills, under the same organization and leadership would ever be back, but I could see cheerleaders/dancers return eventually if higher ups on the Bills thought it would make money.

I know someone who has a dog called "Toto the Xolo", short for "Xoloitzucuitli", a rare breed of dog.

Why does anyone care?

My ex-boyfriend liked them because they gave him something to ... well you know at night.

Maybe the goal when they get dome is for Lingerie League games during half times.

I used to play professional women's tackle football for the now defunct WPFL, with the Albany Ambush. Our biggest rival was New England, where each player got paid $1 per year (we had to pay the team $800 per year to participate). But no one could beat Dallas or Houston, the top two teams in the league.

I was a DE and TE.

Never. Nobody misses them and they add nothing to the gameday experience.

They provide eye candy for a lot of the crowd, in the same way flight attendant do on airplanes.

Billy Buffalo?????

I know someone who has a dog called "Toto the Xolo", short for "Xoloitzucuitli", a rare breed of dog.

My ex-boyfriend liked them because they gave him something to ... well you know at night.

I used to play professional women's tackle football for the now defunct WPFL, with the Albany Ambush. Our biggest rival was New England, where each player got paid $1 per year (we had to pay the team $800 per year to participate). But no one could beat Dallas or Houston, the top two teams in the league.

I was a DE and TE.

They provide eye candy for a lot of the crowd, in the same way flight attendant do on airplanes.

You're an idiot and a troll that obviously doesn't read books but still tries to make a lame joke.

I'm astonished you even know how to turn on a computer.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

You guys must have had better seats. They looked good to me.

No, these guys are just our resident male models who I'm sure all have stunning wives. Just typical big man talk by dissing the appearance of mostly college girls they don't even know. Maybe some of these guys can pitch in to help with the plastic surgery bills. Then we could get new cheerleaders who look like the Cowboys cheerleaders. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Never hopefully

I'm with you.

Who cares?

The drunken monkeys banging on drums are more entertaining.

Just eliminate Canadians and bad jokes will go down by half or more.

So would attendance;)

Why can't we have scantily clad women playing drums?

As long as they don't try to dance to Bon Jovi played on 78 speed that sounds good;)

Maybe the train whistle is for the players so they know when it goes off that it's 3rd down

Its to wake the drunken fans from their stupor;)

I can't believe all of you guys who actually find the drums entertaining.

I think the percussive nature of drums adds to the energy of an atmosphere, whereas cheerleaders...not so much.

I think the percussive nature of drums adds to the energy of an atmosphere, whereas cheerleaders...not so much.

I think it's cool that they get the chance to play their drums on the field. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. I don't want to sound like I'm a hater or advocating they be abolished. The drums just don't get me as excited as it does the rest of you guys. Let me know when Keith Moon or John Bonham are on the field. Aside from that, guys with drums don't do much for me.

I think it's cool that they get the chance to play their drums on the field. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. I don't want to sound like I'm a hater or advocating they be abolished. The drums just don't get me as excited as it does the rest of you guys. Let me know when Keith Moon or John Bonham are on the field. Aside from that, guys with drums don't do much for me.

Well its not exactly the pinnacle of entertainment but its better than the Jills.

So until they can afford the rest of the band it will have to do;)

If those 2 show up you have probably drank yourself to death;)

The Jills shouldn't come back unless they can scout for talent outside of Buffalo.

You don't realize how little the scenery in that town is until you've lived in south Florida, west coast, NY, et al.

Most Buffalo girls are busted

@TheBuffaloNews

Judge decides Buffalo Jills are employees - not independent contractors: http://bit.ly/2rAYw2h

DAOzYq8XYAAXUnv.jpg

Welp- that should serve as the nail in the coffin.

I wonder if there is another volentary cub out there one could join, participate in for several years, then "discover" its actually an unfairly compensated job...

Welp- that should serve as the nail in the coffin.

I wonder if there is another volentary cub out there one could join, participate in for several years, then "discover" its actually an unfairly compensated job...

Yup, but don't blame the girls. It only takes one malcontent + lawyer to make a class action lawsuit.

...Wrecks & Rob would have made wonderful Jills...can't do much else......made myself sick with THAT visual..........................

why oh why would you? I mean how does one even reach that mental picture in a thinking process.

You are a sick sick person.

and ruined my afternoon

why oh why would you? I mean how does one even reach that mental picture in a thinking process.

You are a sick sick person.

and ruined my afternoon

...had to interject something of sick humor.....too much battling, bickering, fighting, sniping, etc and it is only May!!!....pre-season and September going forward will yield plenty of epic battles (HINT)....drink Bourbon.....it works along with a WD-40 chaser.. :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...had to interject something of sick humor.....too much battling, bickering, fighting, sniping, etc and it is only May!!!....pre-season and September going forward will yield plenty of epic battles (HINT)....drink Bourbon.....it works along with a WD-40 chaser.. :thumbsup:

Well your surely created a distraction for me.

Nice to see someone sub a change of pace post when the defense is tired out !

Well your surely created a distraction for me.

Nice to see someone sub a change of pace post when the defense is tired out !

...I'm thinkin' Weightwatchers and the Lapband folks could be a primary sponsors so Pegula doesn't have to foot the bill....just trying to help Terry out.....

...I'm thinkin' Weightwatchers and the Lapband folks could be a primary sponsors so Pegula doesn't have to foot the bill....just trying to help Terry out.....

so... you are still looking at this mind video?

eeeww..