Trump Fires James Comey!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today......................

At this moment, when there's so much distrust, it would be a good idea for there to be a 60 vote threshold to confirm the next FBI director.

harry_reid.jpg

in 2013...................There's a little thing called the "internet" Bernie

BZnicViCcAAmN_7.jpg

Tucker would do well here because he has perfected a common TBD tactic of taking one small point out of a much bigger argument ( often out of context ) and beating them over the head with it.

he also has a full man bush and smokes reds

Wow. The Wall Street Journal (the gold standard imo) has FBI sources that claim Comey asked for more resources into looking at possible Russian/Trump campaign collusion before Trump fired him. I don't know if it was just Trump being Trump and overreacting at Comey refusing to exonerate him or if it's a cover up.

Yes, because that's what the President of the United States number 1 priority should be. Right?

Well, when the MSM is an avowed enemy sworn to take him down, that probably should be a priority.

So now even his ties are made in Russia?

AND he uses Russian dressing on his salad and has been know to eat caviar!

The much maligned press has been consistently ahead of the curve on Trump and gang. NYTimes has been doing a great job in spite of the feet dragging of these investigations in the House, Senate and by the President.

Oh right. They're so far behind (about two full track laps) that it only appears in a snapshot that they're anywhere near the real front.

Wow. The Wall Street Journal (the gold standard imo) has FBI sources that claim Comey asked for more resources into looking at possible Russian/Trump campaign collusion before Trump fired him. I don't know if it was just Trump being Trump and overreacting at Comey refusing to exonerate him or if it's a cover up.

Wow. You just hearing that now? Ravioli Ho came running to the forum with that "news" hours ago. That's yesterday's scandal. Next up: who's been oogling over pictures of Meghan during lunch period while the school proctors weren't watching?

Well, when the MSM is an avowed enemy sworn to take him down, that probably should be a priority.

Yes, I remember when the MSM had their swearing in ceremony to take Trump down. Right after they gave him all the free publicity during the election, televising and interviewing him every chance they had to give him free exposure. It has nothing to do with Trump's self-inflicted mistakes or the rolling disclosures of his associates contacts with Russia.

Yes, I remember when the MSM had their swearing in ceremony to take Trump down. Right after they gave him all the free publicity during the election, televising and interviewing him every chance they had to give him free exposure. It has nothing to do with Trump's self-inflicted mistakes or the rolling disclosures of his associates contacts with Russia.

You think all that free publicity painting him in the worst possible light and calling him a clown for the entire election cycle = the press propping him up and supporting him? The same press that constantly reported poll numbers that showed he had no shot at winning?

I'm guessing it had nothing to do with a calculation that if Trump won the nomination then it would be a cakewalk for HRC to win the Presidency. And of course, instead of admitting a mistake and moving on, it's time to double down on a stupid strategy.

I'm guessing it had nothing to do with a calculation that if Trump won the nomination then it would be a cakewalk for HRC to win the Presidency. And of course, instead of admitting a mistake and moving on, it's time to double down on a stupid strategy.

No, no, no. A thousand times NO! It's all part of a perilous Putin plot designed to drain the CF of all their money and all the US uranium. :wacko:

Trump gang caught in another lie, it would appear

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/11/deputy-ag-rosenstein-reportedly-threatened-to-quit-over-depiction-of-his-role-in-comey-dismissal.html

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to quit over the depiction of his role in President Donald Trump's firing of James Comey, The Washington Post reported late Wednesday, citing a person close to the White House.

Trump said Comey was terminated because of his handling of the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. The White House has insisted that Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions initiated the conversation about Comey and that the president simply accepted their recommendation for his removal.

But the Post reported that Rosenstein made his resignation threat after White House press officials repeated that narrative, painting him as the key influence that led to Comey's dismissal.

I'll just say this on Comey:

When he first sort of popped into the public eye, everyone called him things like "man of character", "apolitical", "above reproach", etc. At this point it was clear to anyone who has been around for a while that he was a lap dog. For who or what might not have been known, but people of real integrity are most often the ones mocked or made to look inferior in some way.

He got the gig investigating Hillary's emails at which point I knew he was a lap dog for her or others that worked for her....like Loretta Lynch. His investigation revealed facts.....sort of....that we all already know. Was it really a revelation? People had seen the leaked emails, knew how they had leaked, knew the manner in which Hillary and her team were handling information on a private server....all of which were horrible precedents for computer security. Anyone around computers at any level in their day to day lives knew the score. Although the content was damning IMO, even if you don't think it was, the manner in which these emails wee handled was clearly waaaaaaaayyyy out of bounds. Comey's conclusion was basically. "Hillary did an oopsie" "Bad Hillary" "Don't do that again when you're president". Charge her? No. She didn't mean it. This sure seemed to make him look like her lap dog.

Next up John Podesta's emails are exposed because he is a moron and they certainly appear to show a desperate Hillary grasping at straws to squeak by a 150 year old hippy commie despite owning a huge number of delegates before even one vote is cast.

Fast forward a few months and he finds more of her stuff on the computer of a serial pedophile whose wife worked closely with Hillary. He reports it to congress. Congress goes public. I'm actually surprised he reported this and if I were Hillary I probably would have bitched too. The timeline to the election was so short.

All of the above somehow gets morphed into collusion of the Russians....to whom Hillary gifted 20% of our nation's uranium supply....with Trump. That's pretty weird. Without Hillary's technological buffoonery and Podesta being a COMPLETE idiot, none of it would have ever happened. In addition, Trump beat candidates numbering in the teens in the primaries before he even go to Hillary. Did the Russians help with that?

Fast forward again and Democrats repeating Russia Marcia Russia over and over again results in ignoring the criminal content of Podesta's emails and focusing on who stole them. Isn't doing both possible? The Russians are implicated and to this point no ties to Trump have been established.

The curve ball in all of this for me is Comey's various testimonies to congress. They were IMO.....weird. He avoided easy questions. He'd speculate. Any number of other weird things followed. Granted morons with agendas from every angle were doing the questioning. Very few of them showed any real focus.

Now he is fired. Leaks seem to be coming out about how the firing was orchestrated. If true, the leaks indicate Trump wanted him out but also wanted some others to back him up. The Washington Post has some stuff this morning. It is probably incomplete but it does show the lack of ability of the Trump administration to send a clear message truthfully.

I rambled there as if I was 10% of OC. What is the point you ask? What conclusion to I draw?

Comey, Hillary, Trump, Podesta, Sessions, even Huma, Donna Brazille, Carlos Danger....they do not undertand computers. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but if you watch Comey's testimonies, look at Hillary's server, Podesta's idiocy, Trump's hubris and many other factors it becomes very clear that old people should not be around computers. All of the above are old people used to hiding their secrets in non-technological ways. The possible exception is Comey who hasn't been shown to have secrets but has shown an immense ineptitude in how to investigate, assess and articulate computer crimes.

Look, old politicians are dirt bags. They just are. Young politicians are dirt bags too. It is good that we have a generation of old people who are computer illiterate and thus have exposed more of their corruption than we have seen before. Had the FBI chosen an investigator under the age of 109, there would have been even more exposed and/or more dead young people that might have been leaking.

Comey deserved to be fired because he is an idiot. Hillary's stuff was replete with criminality and he either didn't find it, or lap dogged his way along the path. This all should have been done last summer. When it wasn't, he should have at least looked at what the pedophile had to see if it was anything new before reporting it to congress because he should have known it would leak in 5 seconds. Trump should have asked him to step down on Jan 21. Obama should have asked him before that. Old people should not be around computers.

Edited by 4merper4mer

You think all that free publicity painting him in the worst possible light and calling him a clown for the entire election cycle = the press propping him up and supporting him? The same press that constantly reported poll numbers that showed he had no shot at winning?

So they're not supposed to report public poll numbers from polling organizations? They didn't make them up. The cable networks gave Trump free publicity, televising almost every rally live and allowing him to call in whenever he wanted, giving him a free platform to say whatever he wanted.

Which president do you think the media would have preferred to cover for four years? Boring Hillary with her boring attention to detail in plans and presentations, treating everyone with boring respect. Or Trump with his spur of the moment ideas and actions, tweeting insults or firing anyone who doesn't go along with him. Trump is ratings gold for the media. Now too late in the game some are realizing that this isn't really a game. But shame on them for waiting until it's too late.

So they're not supposed to report public poll numbers from polling organizations? They didn't make them up. The cable networks gave Trump free publicity, televising almost every rally live and allowing him to call in whenever he wanted, giving him a free platform to say whatever he wanted.

Which president do you think the media would have preferred to cover for four years? Boring Hillary with her boring attention to detail in plans and presentations, treating everyone with boring respect. Or Trump with his spur of the moment ideas and actions, tweeting insults or firing anyone who doesn't go along with him. Trump is ratings gold for the media. Now too late in the game some are realizing that this isn't really a game. But shame on them for waiting until it's too late.

You SERIOUSLY believe the media didn't want Mrs Clinton as our current president?

If that is true, could you please tell us what color the sky is in your world?

You SERIOUSLY believe the media didn't want Mrs Clinton as our current president?

If that is true, could you please tell us what color the sky is in your world?

Look who you're asking this question.