Trump Fires James Comey!

This is the most over hyped bull **** "scandal" that I've seen since the last over hyped BS Trump "scandal", which was like what? a month ago? I roll my eyes at all the hyperventilating that is going on in the media and social media. Keep in mind, I can't stand the narcissistic know-nothing. He literally has got to be the dumbest most unqualified person to have ever stepped into the white house. But, this is all BS. And if I think this is BS then anyone who is inclined to support him I'm sure would all agree that this is BS. There has been absolutely no proof of collusion that has been presented, yet the media spends all day pondering and speculating the sort of conspiratorial machinations that would make even T Greggy proud (yes, I know you think this is bull **** too).

Straight news organizations shouldn't be in the business of spending significant time pushing conspiracy theories. It's sickening. I can't stand the media.

You know the funniest part of this entire thing? For all the pissing and moaning and yelling and screaming that the media and left are doing about Trump, ask them...."What's your end game?"

Answer: "Impeach Trump and have him removed from office!"

Ask them: "Then what?"

Answer: "Hold a special election!" :lol:

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

Nobody gives a ****...

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

You know the funniest part of this entire thing? For all the pissing and moaning and yelling and screaming that the media and left are doing about Trump, ask them...."What's your end game?"

Fair points. I have argued this with people.

I absolutely can't stand Trump. I think he's a total embarrassment almost every day. Did you hear he invented the phrase "prime the pump?" lol.

BUTTTTTT

The chain of succession is rife with real conservatives. That's far worse for my liberal causes.

Fair points. I have argued this with people.

I absolutely can't stand Trump. I think he's a total embarrassment almost every day. Did you hear he invented the phrase "prime the pump?" lol.

BUTTTTTT

The chain of succession is rife with real conservatives. That's far worse for my liberal causes.

Which are what?... out of curiosity.

They realize that impeachment doesn't remove a President, right?

Do they have any clue what the process is for removal???

Didn't think so...

They realize that impeachment doesn't remove a President, right?

Do they have any clue what the process is for removal???

Didn't think so...

They don't even understand how the president is elected, much less removed.

You have to remember though...LABillz is in CA, where they can recall the governor and have a special election to replace him, and where they don't understand why the entire country shouldn't be exactly like them.

Higher taxation, larger/more involved government, more social programs, etc.

Pretty run of the mill left wing ****.

Trump at least likes spending.

So you want a shittier economy where less people are better off and no middle class?

They don't even understand how the president is elected, much less removed.

You have to remember though...LABillz is in CA, where they can recall the governor and have a special election to replace him, and where they don't understand why the entire country shouldn't be exactly like them.

CA has provided the world with some interesting moves, Proposition 13 is still a head-spinner.

The ones I talk to say just put Hillary in. No election needed.

When the guffaw was raised in 2000 I thought the Dems would easily push the GOP out of the White House in the end.

I was surprised and impressed to see how that wasn't going to happen, even with 99% of the media for Gore.

"Because she won the election by three million votes!"

did the Oilers get more shots on net than the Ducks last night?

If so, they should have been declared the winner and move on to the next round!

did the Oilers get more shots on net than the Ducks last night?

If so, they should have been declared the winner and move on to the next round!

Only if the Ducks lose to the Predators, because only then does it clearly indicate that the Oilers were the better team. Or something.

I'm mildly surprised Caps fans aren't trying to promote similar twisted logic after their annual failure to beat the Penguins.

That'll send the ratings through the roof with the Predators in the Final.

Can't think of a franchise, although surprisingly successful (so tip of the hat to them), that is so boring about every single factor you can dream up as a lifelong hockey fan.

The Bills gained more yards than the Giants in SB XXV.

Giants held the ball a lot longer than the Bills, so on points per minute the ball was held there is some kind of argument for Hill and AlGore supporters.

So you want a shittier economy where less people are better off and no middle class?

Yes, I want less people to be better off if more people are out of destitution. If the increased tax revenue is used wisely the economy will be fine, mistrust of government aside. Trump is pushing to boost spending although I am skeptical of that paired with tax cuts, but we'll see.

The Bills gained more yards than the Giants in SB XXV.

More people wanted to vote for Thurman as MVP over Otis Andersen. They thought the weren't allowed, and that the MVP had to come from the winning team, because that's all the Lamestream Sports Media ever reported!

Bills would have won SB XXVI, too, if William Sessions hadn't taken Thurman's helmet before kickoff.

I thought it was the awesomeness of Thurman's duckwalk dance during his intro that cause the helmet to disintegrate.

That was back then before the 8 minute dance routine for intros for the NBA.

Yes, I want less people to be better off if more people are out of destitution. If the increased tax revenue is used wisely the economy will be fine, mistrust of government aside. Trump is pushing to boost spending although I am skeptical of that paired with tax cuts, but we'll see.

But the reality is, more people won't be better off and more people won't be out of destitution.

See I'm from Quebec, all the policies you want are already in place here and the economy is in the shitter and has been for the last 20 years.