Trump Fires James Comey!

Have to post a few political cartoons now, I wait till Saturday to post (in today's modern news cycle) this story will be replaced by the next "Outrage"......

:lol:

Comey-Elected-516x600.jpeg?resize=516%2CLiberlas-Yesterday.jpeg?resize=452%2C600

Trump-Comey.jpeg?resize=580%2C580

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you hear he invented the phrase "prime the pump?" lol.

Did you hear Obama thinks there are 57 states?

Did you hear Joe Biden thinks "jobs" is a three-letter word?

Did you hear Benghazi was caused by a Youtube video?

We can do this all day. Whomever is in charge is going to say stupid crap, and it's possible Trump may set new records, but I really wish the collective media would just keep its eye on the ball and stop creating new headlines for clickbait.

Yes, I want less people to be better off if more people are out of destitution. If the increased tax revenue is used wisely the economy will be fine, mistrust of government aside. Trump is pushing to boost spending although I am skeptical of that paired with tax cuts, but we'll see.

Okay, I'll bite.

• Define what you consider to be in destitution.

• How many people in the US are considered to be in your definition of destitution?

• What is the primary reason these people are destitute?

• How much money will it take, per year, to fix this?

• How will the money be used to fix their destitution?

• Who will be in charge of this influx of money? If your answer is "the government," then please show up 10 examples of the federal government efficiently putting taxpayer dollars to work in such as manner that it never needs additional taxpayer dollars in the future.

Thank you.

Edited by LABillzFan

More people wanted to vote for Thurman as MVP over Otis Andersen. They thought the weren't allowed, and that the MVP had to come from the winning team, because that's all the Lamestream Sports Media ever reported!

Bills would have won SB XXVI, too, if William Sessions hadn't taken Thurman's helmet before kickoff.

Chuck Howley won MVP in SB V even though the Cowboys lost.

Chuck Howley won MVP in SB V even though the Cowboys lost.

My long-term memory of SBs, starting with 1973 was of merciless and pitiless keelhaulings.

Recently it seems to have been a shade more competitive.

You aren't getting the MVP losing 55-13.

Edited by row_33

We can do this all day. Whomever is in charge is going to say stupid crap, and it's possible Trump may set new records, but I really wish the collective media would just keep it's eye on the ball and stop creating new headlines for clickbait.

But you had eight years to revel in the stupidity of your foes. Everyone is supposed to grow up now?

For the record I agree with you, but it's been a vicious cycle we have all fed into. It hasn't been long since my former forum of choice was eliminated, but I noticed quickly that you LOVE zingers towards liberals and the politicians that represent them.

But you had eight years to revel in the stupidity of your foes. Everyone is supposed to grow up now?

For the record I agree with you, but it's been a vicious cycle we have all fed into. It hasn't been long since my former forum of choice was eliminated, but I noticed quickly that you LOVE zingers towards liberals and the politicians that represent them.

Yes, because every nomination by the Democratic Party has an IQ of at least 170 and is a perfect saint and never makes a mistake.

As we are told all the time by the media...

Yes, because every nomination by the Democratic Party has an IQ of at least 170 and is a perfect saint and never makes a mistake.

As we are told all the time by the media...

You've completely missed the point, congratulations.

You've completely missed the point, congratulations.

I sat there and listened to people tell me earnestly how:

McGovern was going to beat Nixon

Carter would easily beat Reagan

Mondale would beat Reagan

whatshizzzface would beat Papa Bush

and my reaction wasn't to attack angrily the IQ or brains or entire existence of that person

the reaction to someone who didn't think Hillary was taking every electoral college vote was hostile, rude, ignorant and almost dangerous at times

suck it y'all...

You honestly think what you're watching on behalf of the far left base and the media is precisely what we've been watching for the past eight years from the far right base and media?

Really?

Woah.

and my reaction wasn't to attack angrily the IQ or brains or entire existence of that person

the reaction to someone who didn't think Hillary was taking every electoral college vote was hostile, rude, ignorant and almost dangerous at times

suck it y'all...

Clown shoes. Go away and read a book.

suck it y'all...

I was in the sixth grade when GWB was elected. What proceded was eight years of dems and the liberal media thrashing him every step of the way.

Then Obama was elected and what proceded was the right thrashing him every step of the way.

Here we are with Trump...guess what happens next.

I think it's funny that both sides upon their candidates victories all of a sudden decide, "common guy and gals, let's grow up now and get stuff done.", while the other side is comprised of whiney children until the roles are reversed.

You honestly think what you're watching on behalf of the far left base and the media is precisely what we've been watching for the past eight years from the far right base and media?

Really?

Woah.

Of course it is. For every Russia there's a Benghazi, for every Gorsuch there's a Sotomayor.

Do you really think either political party has the high ground on hysteria? Or hypocrisy, for that matter?

Really?

Woah.

I'm not ignoring your essay request by the way, just don't feel like devoting the time right now. Oh well.

To the above quote...hard to judge considering main stream media outlets we all encounter are primarily firmly left slanted. But how can I forget gems about Obama the muslim not born in America. Or Obama didn't really go to Harvard. Or any of the other drivel out there.

You should at least admit you love liberal bashing.

We can do this all day. Whomever is in charge is going to say stupid crap, and it's possible Trump may set new records, but I really wish the collective media would just keep its eye on the ball and stop creating new headlines for clickbait.

Trump is the dumbest president the country has ever had. I feel very confident saying that. If he flubbed up once and used "priming the pump" incorrecrly or whatever, no big deal. But today economists across the internet are laughing at him. That wasn't just a gaffe, it was an 11th grader unprepared for his economics exam trying to make up an answer on the spot. Sadly it doesn't surprise me anymore. I don't know if anything would at this point.

I'm not ignoring your essay request by the way, just don't feel like devoting the time right now. Oh well.

To the above quote...hard to judge considering main stream media outlets we all encounter are primarily firmly left slanted. But how can I forget gems about Obama the muslim not born in America. Or Obama didn't really go to Harvard. Or any of the other drivel out there.

You should at least admit you love liberal bashing.

Love it? I adore it?

And to clarify for you, there was a tremendous grassroots uprising against Obama during his first term, and when that happened, the media couldn't wait to shove a mic in the face of every nutbag they could find. The plan was to mock these people.

"Oh, look, he thinks Obama wasn't born in the US! What a maroon! This one thinks he didn't go to Harvard! What a maroon! Look at all these maroons!"

And in those eight years, while the left and its willing media mocked these average, everyday people at every turn (remember how they mocked Joe The Plumber???), do you remember what happened?

Obama's unsung legacy. In eight years, the left bled out it's control in every city, county, state and federal election like nothing no one ever saw in the history of ever.

To quote Timmah Graham: Thanks, Obama!

So now they have Trump, and they're back in the business of mocking people again.

The problem is that a lot of us conservatives are with them. Why? Because we would be THRILLED to see them create a reason to get rid of Trump.

THRILLED.

Turn the keys over to Pence.

We dare you.

Trump is the dumbest president the country has ever had. I feel very confident saying that. If he flubbed up once and used "priming the pump" incorrecrly or whatever, no big deal. But today economists across the internet are laughing at him. That wasn't just a gaffe, it was an 11th grader unprepared for his economics exam trying to make up an answer on the spot. Sadly it doesn't surprise me anymore. I don't know if anything would at this point.

I don't care if he's the dumbest president for the next 100 years. Just keep erasing Obama's EOs, replace his lower court appointments, and get ready for the last episode of "Weekend at Ruthies" so you can trade her in for another conservative.

Beyond that, the guy has been a far left Democrat most of his life. Why is anyone surprised at how dumb he is?

I have already identified that as my worst nightmare.

I agree with you on most of these points. The media has hurt its' cause more than they've helped it. (so many problems with the fact this sentence makes sense).

I still think Trump is actually great for the Democrats' prospects looking forward. Much better than Hillary would have been.

Edited by Rockpile233

It would be nice if somebody grew up eventually. The real problems with the country for the most part boil down to "But they started it!" politics.

But it's not going to happen.

W was dumber

W was also smart enough to know he had limitations. (Though it's arguable that he was smart enough to know what those limitations were.)

It would be nice if somebody grew up eventually. The real problems with the country for the most part boil down to "But they started it!" politics.

But it's not going to happen.

I would argue that the environment is ripe for an independent who's campaign was built upon opposition to that very brand of politics.

But, that could be a ways off still or maybe I am still naive. Technology has cleared at least some of the hurdles third party candidates experience.

Edited by Rockpile233