Trump Fires James Comey!

You SERIOUSLY believe the media didn't want Mrs Clinton as our current president?

If that is true, could you please tell us what color the sky is in your world?

The Media!

As if there is "a" media. As if the big media companies are not...well...big companies. Further, journalists have brains and I think the ones you hate can be forgiven for looking at Trump and thinking he would be the disaster he has actually turned out to be.

You people get angry when Trump tells a lie and THE media points it out.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Media!

As if there is "a" media. As if the big media companies are not...well...big companies. Further, journalists have brains and I think the ones you hate can be forgiven for looking at Trump and thinking he would be the disaster he has actually turned out to be.

You people get angry when Trump tells a lie and THE media points it out.

Oh little Tiberius, yes... politicians say things that they don't mean, and they don't act on them.

A 3 digit IQ has this figured out by the age of 13 at the extremely latest.

Oh little Tiberius, yes... politicians say things that they don't mean, and they don't act on them.

A 3 digit IQ has this figured out by the age of 13 at the extremely latest.

Sorry, you are right. Bad Media!

I mean THE media is bad.

Fox rules the ratings (except Maddow's time slot) because they own a monopoly as they're the only conservative network. However, MSNBC had their biggest quarter in history this year as they jumped up 61% in prime time viewers compared to the same quarter last year. They now have more viewers than CNN because CNN is just awful. They also beat Fox with the 25-54 demographic during the 9 pm time slot with Rachel Maddow beating Tucker Carlson in that age group when Tucker was at the 9 pm slot. Again, Fox is still King, but Trump is good for business on the liberal MSNBC.

We'll see.

Do you have any idea how many times MSNBC has been "on the comeback trail"? Only to go straight back down again? Do you remember the first quarter of 2015(right after the 2014 R landslide)? When Maddow was losing to Red Eye(on at 3 am) in the ratings?

Sorry, but one qtr doesn't erase 20 years. And, if the 20 year trend holds? They will be back in the dumpster soon.

I suggest they get Stephen Colbert to appear regularly on their network and spew "rooster Holster" hate speech at Republicans. That's a sure-fire winner! It's simply appointment TV. :thumbdown:

Edited by Nanker

I suggest they get Stephen Colbert to appear regularly on their network and spew "rooster Holster" hate speech at Republicans. That's a sure-fire winner! It's simply appointment TV. :thumbdown:

He's a genius, a Shakespeare.... what more wacky and zany stuff will he come up with, will it offend people??

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.,...

Bah, beat me to it.

I would like anybody here to try and defend this idiocy. If that is too difficult, then, I would like anybody here to explain how the hell the above video, or the legion of other videos just like it, aren't going to be used by Rs in 2018.

Democrats: your party and its candidates, in real time, are intentionally creating another "I voted for it before I voted against it" meme. :lol::wacko: Why the hell would you do that? The difference this time is: ALL Ds are going to have to defend this nonsense, not just one.

Why? Because ALL Ds have been running with the "Russia Hacked the Election" story since day 1. It is fascinating to me that:

1. So many Ds would tie themselves affirmatively to one side of a story they can't possibly know the definitive truth about

2. Do it for so long, given than not one shred of evidence has been leaked to the NYT/WP/CNN.

3. Expect nothing bad to come from that

Well, let me explain: this is only the beginning of the bad that is coming.

Unmitigated morons. The open, loud and consistent hypocrisy of the Ds at best gets them a beating. At worst? It reinforces the average Joe's decision to ignore them, which in turn kills the energy of their activists: in which case 2018 will make 2014 look small.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'll just say this on Comey:

When he first sort of popped into the public eye, everyone called him things like "man of character", "apolitical", "above reproach", etc. At this point it was clear to anyone who has been around for a while that he was a lap dog. For who or what might not have been known, but people of real integrity are most often the ones mocked or made to look inferior in some way.

He got the gig investigating Hillary's emails at which point I knew he was a lap dog for her or others that worked for her....like Loretta Lynch. His investigation revealed facts.....sort of....that we all already know. Was it really a revelation? People had seen the leaked emails, knew how they had leaked, knew the manner in which Hillary and her team were handling information on a private server....all of which were horrible precedents for computer security. Anyone around computers at any level in their day to day lives knew the score. Although the content was damning IMO, even if you don't think it was, the manner in which these emails wee handled was clearly waaaaaaaayyyy out of bounds. Comey's conclusion was basically. "Hillary did an oopsie" "Bad Hillary" "Don't do that again when you're president". Charge her? No. She didn't mean it. This sure seemed to make him look like her lap dog.

Next up John Podesta's emails are exposed because he is a moron and they certainly appear to show a desperate Hillary grasping at straws to squeak by a 150 year old hippy commie despite owning a huge number of delegates before even one vote is cast.

Fast forward a few months and he finds more of her stuff on the computer of a serial pedophile whose wife worked closely with Hillary. He reports it to congress. Congress goes public. I'm actually surprised he reported this and if I were Hillary I probably would have bitched too. The timeline to the election was so short.

All of the above somehow gets morphed into collusion of the Russians....to whom Hillary gifted 20% of our nation's uranium supply....with Trump. That's pretty weird. Without Hillary's technological buffoonery and Podesta being a COMPLETE idiot, none of it would have ever happened. In addition, Trump beat candidates numbering in the teens in the primaries before he even go to Hillary. Did the Russians help with that?

Fast forward again and Democrats repeating Russia Marcia Russia over and over again results in ignoring the criminal content of Podesta's emails and focusing on who stole them. Isn't doing both possible? The Russians are implicated and to this point no ties to Trump have been established.

The curve ball in all of this for me is Comey's various testimonies to congress. They were IMO.....weird. He avoided easy questions. He'd speculate. Any number of other weird things followed. Granted morons with agendas from every angle were doing the questioning. Very few of them showed any real focus.

Now he is fired. Leaks seem to be coming out about how the firing was orchestrated. If true, the leaks indicate Trump wanted him out but also wanted some others to back him up. The Washington Post has some stuff this morning. It is probably incomplete but it does show the lack of ability of the Trump administration to send a clear message truthfully.

I rambled there as if I was 10% of OC. What is the point you ask? What conclusion to I draw?

Comey, Hillary, Trump, Podesta, Sessions, even Huma, Donna Brazille, Carlos Danger....they do not undertand computers. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but if you watch Comey's testimonies, look at Hillary's server, Podesta's idiocy, Trump's hubris and many other factors it becomes very clear that old people should not be around computers. All of the above are old people used to hiding their secrets in non-technological ways. The possible exception is Comey who hasn't been shown to have secrets but has shown an immense ineptitude in how to investigate, assess and articulate computer crimes.

Look, old politicians are dirt bags. They just are. Young politicians are dirt bags too. It is good that we have a generation of old people who are computer illiterate and thus have exposed more of their corruption than we have seen before. Had the FBI chosen an investigator under the age of 109, there would have been even more exposed and/or more dead young people that might have been leaking.

Comey deserved to be fired because he is an idiot. Hillary's stuff was replete with criminality and he either didn't find it, or lap dogged his way along the path. This all should have been done last summer. When it wasn't, he should have at least looked at what the pedophile had to see if it was anything new before reporting it to congress because he should have known it would leak in 5 seconds. Trump should have asked him to step down on Jan 21. Obama should have asked him before that. Old people should not be around computers.

;TLDR

Comey's been a man with no home since he perceived Hillary as a sure winner in the Fall, and released the emails so there we're no questions when she took office that he withheld vital information. She didn't win, all the sudden he intervened and swayed the election... you can't win for losing I guess.

The timing and subsequent annoyance of the story that won't go away suggests the motivation for his Firing by the WH, but then again if Trump wants this to go away, he didn't disband the entire FBI- so to suggest its to squash this is kind of silly.

It looks like a clean slate move- make of it what you will, or what cable news of your choice leads you to believe...

Old people should not be around computers.

What a ridiculous stereotypical statement.

Who do you think invented the computer, PC, and internet?

People you classify as old and should stay away from computers.

Anyone who's worked in the computer field or even an office knows the score. There are computer illiterate people of ALL ages.

, he didn't disband the entire FBI- so to suggest its to squash this is kind of silly.

My thoughts exactly. When company lets their CEO go the company doesn't go away. On the contrary. It oftentimes becomes better because it has new, and potentially better, leadership.

This is the most over hyped bull **** "scandal" that I've seen since the last over hyped BS Trump "scandal", which was like what? a month ago? I roll my eyes at all the hyperventilating that is going on in the media and social media. Keep in mind, I can't stand the narcissistic know-nothing. He literally has got to be the dumbest most unqualified person to have ever stepped into the white house. But, this is all BS. And if I think this is BS then anyone who is inclined to support him I'm sure would all agree that this is BS. There has been absolutely no proof of collusion that has been presented, yet the media spends all day pondering and speculating the sort of conspiratorial machinations that would make even T Greggy proud (yes, I know you think this is bull **** too).

Straight news organizations shouldn't be in the business of spending significant time pushing conspiracy theories. It's sickening. I can't stand the media.

This is the most over hyped bull **** "scandal" that I've seen since the last over hyped BS Trump "scandal", which was like what? a month ago? I roll my eyes at all the hyperventilating that is going on in the media and social media. Keep in mind, I can't stand the narcissistic know-nothing. He literally has got to be the dumbest most unqualified person to have ever stepped into the white house. But, this is all BS. And if I think this is BS then anyone who is inclined to support him I'm sure would all agree that this is BS. There has been absolutely no proof of collusion that has been presented, yet the media spends all day pondering and speculating the sort of conspiratorial machinations that would make even T Greggy proud (yes, I know you think this is bull **** too).

Straight news organizations shouldn't be in the business of spending significant time pushing conspiracy theories. It's sickening. I can't stand the media.

Guinness Record of being butt-hurt over an election loss.

Actually you are wrong. The evil media easily took apart his lies about why he fired this really important person and got him to admit it. If our president is..well, what YOU say he is, its the friggin job of the media to point it out.

What conspiracy are you claiming THE media is making?