Trump Fires James Comey!

I deal with this in criminal defense work all the time.

The fuzz determines that my client is guilty a millions times over before even building a case.

Then they look at what happened and scream that every transaction is proof that fraud has occurred.

Nothing remotely of the kind, you have rushed to "justice" and see all actions as part of a "conspiracy."

Shooting fish in a barrel.

So in this metaphor, law enforcement is the media and you, the defense attorney, are what...the general public? Republican strategists?

I swear Row you are absolutely addicted to opaqueness. It's downright comforting how predictably indecipherable your posts are.

And there's no way you are a lawyer.

McCain is a lot of things, but a Republican and a moron are not two of them. He'd actually make a great Democrat

McCain is one of the few politicians I respect. He's an independent thinker (except for the time they forced Palin on him, but whatevs). We could use more like him.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GoBills, this is just a dumb politics board on an NFL website.

About 90% of people with IQs over 120 believe football is a stupid game to begin with.

Thanks for taking 2 hours to go through my writing on this worthless thread, I'm flattered...

About 90% of people with IQs over 120 believe football is a stupid game to begin with.

Thanks for taking 2 hours to go through my writing on this worthless thread, I'm flattered...

I like you :wub:

Oh come on, that was a compliment.

And there's no way you are a lawyer.

McCain is one of the few politicians I respect. He's an independent thinker (except for the time they forced Palin on him, but whatevs). We could use more like him.

:lol:

Let me Google McCain for you

Yeah, we could use more corrupt to the bone Senators whose net worth has increased insanely during their careers. You know what McCain is independently thinking, all the time? "How does this effect the people who pay me?"

In that he's exactly like a Democrat.

Wait a second...and you support Trump?

Um, duh!

Trump, as a cost of doing business, in a system he didn't create, paid the dirty politicians off all the time, and he's said so publicly, over and over. In fact, he's said that uniquely qualifies him to clean things up.

McCain, is the dirty politician who wants the system he has helped to create to stay exactly as it is, and he denies/lies about any involvement, in anything corrupt. In fact, McCain is the poster child for the system Trump wants to destroy.

So, is it any great leap of logic to figure out why McCain is constantly going after Trump? Trump is going to put him out of business. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the entire defense contracting system.

I'll say it again: the less we give the politicians to sell, the less there will be for corporations to buy. Reduction of government means reduction of corruption 100/100 times. Amount of $ means nothing. Whether we spend $10 on defense or $10 Trillion, if you let McCain et al control who gets the $, you are begging for corruption.

EDIT: Consider: if we moved our tax system to a FAIR tax, such that you could do your taxes on a postcard? Almost all of Congress would be in deep trouble campaign finance wise. Why? No tax loopholes to sell.

That is the reason most of Congress balks at the FAIR tax. They couldn't care less about whether it's a good policy, they don't want to lose their #1 sales item.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Wait a second...and you support Trump?

Um, duh!

Trump, as a cost of doing business, in a system he didn't create, paid the dirty politicians off all the time, and he's said so publicly, over and over. In fact, he's said that uniquely qualifies him to clean things up.

McCain, is the dirty politician who wants the system he has helped to create to stay exactly as it is, and he denies/lies about any involvement, in anything corrupt. In fact, McCain is the poster child for the system Trump wants to destroy.

So, is it any great leap of logic to figure out why McCain is constantly going after Trump? Trump is going to put him out of business. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the entire defense contracting system.

I'll say it again: the less we give the politicians to sell, the less there will be for corporations to buy. Reduction of government means reduction of corruption 100/100 times. Amount of $ means nothing. Whether we spend $10 on defense or $10 Trillion, if you let McCain et al control who gets the $, you are begging for corruption.

EDIT: Consider: if we moved our tax system to a FAIR tax, such that you could do your taxes on a postcard? Almost all of Congress would be in deep trouble campaign finance wise. Why? No tax loopholes to sell.

That is the reason most of Congress balks at the FAIR tax. They couldn't care less about whether it's a good policy, they don't want to lose their #1 sales item.

[This is an automated response.]

You're both idiots.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

TRUMP WARNS COMEY
Says former FBI boss will regret leaks if there are 'tapes'
Trump threatens to cancel press briefings, warns Comey over leaks

Sounds like the White House is a well run machine.

:lol:

Let me Google McCain for you

Yeah, we could use more corrupt to the bone Senators whose net worth has increased insanely during their careers. You know what McCain is independently thinking, all the time? "How does this effect the people who pay me?"

In that he's exactly like a Democrat.

I could go on and on about partisanship et al...I'll just leave it at how consistently amazed I am that supporters of one particular party refuse to accept that there's no substantial difference in ethics between D and R. At all.

'...the report also said that McCain's "actions were not improper nor attended with gross negligence and did not reach the level of requiring institutional action against him....Senator McCain has violated no law of the United States or specific Rule of the United States Senate."[59]

I could go on and on about partisanship et al...I'll just leave it at how consistently amazed I am that supporters of one particular party refuse to accept that there's no substantial difference in ethics between D and R. At all.

It's nothing to be amazed about, because to the people you appear to be describing, politics and party affiliation is the equivalent of being a die-hard sports team fan. My guys are great, maybe a little improvement can be made by shuffling personnel from the backfield to the ways and means committee, but we're essentially all that's right and good for humanity. The other team however, is a bunch of worthless cheating hacks, and their supporters are even worse for their complete blind devotion to a bunch of soulless hucksters.

That is partisan politics.

Unfortunately independents are politicians too. Smart people stay out of politics.

I"ve always kind of thought this. Dummies and con men that can't make decent money in the private sector gravitate to a occupation where you don't have to produce anything. Don't offer any solutions besides increase taxes and pander. Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, Biden and that guy that thinks Guam will tip over if we put to much military there are perfect examples of people with sub 70 iq's that couldn't support themselves otherwise.

It's nothing to be amazed about, because to the people you appear to be describing, politics and party affiliation is the equivalent of being a die-hard sports team fan. My guys are great, maybe a little improvement can be made by shuffling personnel from the backfield to the ways and means committee, but we're essentially all that's right and good for humanity. The other team however, is a bunch of worthless cheating hacks, and their supporters are even worse for their complete blind devotion to a bunch of soulless hucksters.

How is someone of competent mind not aware 100% of this by the time they turn 16?

How is someone of competent mind not aware 100% of this by the time they turn 16?

Because young people are idealistic, generally speaking. I expect this sort of thing from younger people more than I do from mature adults. Unfortunately, most people are either uncaring or are oblivious to rudimentary understanding of civics, government, and constitutionality. Of those that are engaged at all, most fall into the "team mentality" of political activism, effectively rendering them both useless and annoying.

Well, of course I think discourse is important, but more important is that those with perspective refrain from perpetuating partisanship and gridlock, no?

We should be able to agree on that regardless of age.

I"ve always kind of thought this. Dummies and con men that can't make decent money in the private sector gravitate to a occupation where you don't have to produce anything. Don't offer any solutions besides increase taxes and pander. Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, Biden and that guy that thinks Guam will tip over if we put to much military there are perfect examples of people with sub 70 iq's that couldn't support themselves otherwise.

Sub 70 IQ's? You're telling me all those politicians you just mentioned have lower intelligence than approximately 90% of people their age.

Sub 70 IQ's? You're telling me all those politicians you just mentioned have lower intelligence than approximately 90% of people their age.

Of course not. They're representative of the average American.

That's even scarier.