Trump Fires James Comey!

What they are siting is the 25th Amendment Section IV that calls for the removal of a President who is "unfit" to serve. I love armchair psychologists.

If a pro isn't allowed to do it then should an armchair psychologist be taken seriously?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics,[1] which states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.[3][4]

The issue arose in 1964 when Fact published the article "The Unconscious of a Conservative: A Special Issue on the Mind of Barry Goldwater."[3][5] The magazine polled psychiatrists about American Senator Barry Goldwater and whether he was fit to be president.[6][7] The editor, Ralph Ginzburg, was sued for libel in Goldwater v. Ginzburg where Goldwater won $75,000 (approximately $579,000 today) in damages.[3]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Put The Blame Where It Belongs': Maher Blasts Bill Clinton Over Comey Firing

Maher said on HBO that much of the controversy raised by Comey during the last months of his tenure can be traced to Clinton visiting then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in Phoenix.

"Comey had to say what he did [in July 2016 about Hillary Clinton's email investigation] because the attorney general had to recuse herself because [bill Clinton] walked on her plane," Maher said.

"Bill once again [expletive]'ed-up his wife's life," he remarked.

If Lynch had any balls, she would have sacked Jim Comedy when he usurped her power by announcing that there would be no prosecution of Hillary for her criminal behavior WRT her email server. He's just another narcissistic swamp twerp flitting from stage to stage with another "look at me" speech. He has a great following amongst the bird brains who when they hear something, they have to repeat it without giving it an ounce of thought. "Hello, sun's up. It's me, it's me. Hello, sun's up. It's me, it's me." etc., etc., etc.

AG Lynch had to recuse herself from the Hillary probe because Bill C. compromised her. Leaving Comey to answer questions that AG should be answering.

AG Jeff Sessions recuses himself from Russian probe of election interference leaving Comey to answer questions that AG should be answering.

Comey crucified for answering questions for 2 AGs that bowed out. jmo , no more then that

Edited by ALF

When you're a Dem then you do whatever you want, 98 percent of the media and your cronies in plum appointments won't do anything to oversee. Life is sweet unless she kept the dress.

When you're a Dem then you do whatever you want, 98 percent of the media and your cronies in plum appointments won't do anything to oversee. Life is sweet unless she kept the dress.

When you're a Dem then you do whatever you want, 98 percent of the media and your cronies in plum appointments won't do anything to oversee. Life is sweet unless she kept the dress.When you're a Dem then you do whatever you want, 98 percent of the media and your cronies in plum appointments won't do anything to oversee. Life is sweet unless she kept the dress.

That's Donald's message

That's if your assumption is that Trump fired Comey because he's afraid of the investigation, as opposed to firing him for taking up more camera time than Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised with either because it's Trump. However, since he watches a lot of cable news he may simply of grown tired of all the Russia talk. He may not fear the investigation, but grew frustrated that Comey wouldn't say "there is no evidence of collusion with Russia."

:lol:

No, she didn't. She probably should have. But she didn't.

Thanks ,I should not take Don Lemon or Maher serious

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no-don-lemon-loretta-lynch-didnt-recuse-herself-from-the-clinton-email-scandal/article/2616265

Further, Lynch never formally recused herself from the investigation. She said only that she'd accept whatever the FBI recommended.

"I fully expect to accept their recommendations," Lynch said in an interview. "I will be accepting their recommendations."

The FBI recommended that no charges be brought against Clinton, and the matter was dropped.

Lynch accepting whatever the FBI recommended did leave it to Comey to speak on the matter.

Edited by ALF

:lol:

No, she didn't. She probably should have. But she didn't.

No indeed. She simply assumed the fetal position and with gutless abandon let the **** fly over her head. Which, was probably the game plan all along: Fill the fields with feces for the next administration to wade through and deal with ad nauseam.

WELL, GIVEN THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF ANY EVIDENCE OF CRIMES, YES:

David Frum: A Special Prosecutor Is Not the Answer.

Well, except for Hillary’s emails. There’s plenty of evidence to support a special prosecutor — or just an ordinary DOJ criminal prosecution — there.

Related: Andrew McCarthy: What Crime Would A Special Prosecutor Prosecute? “Notice that although Senator Schumer casually asserts that ‘a serious offense’ has been committed, he does not tell us what that offense is. That’s because there isn’t one.”

The real crime was beating Hillary, of course.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/264882/

That's Donald's message

Tiberius, I hope you are young, like not quite 35, and haven't thought out the 100% reality consequences of the NIHILISM and ALIENATION that every stinking post by you is wafting to us.

If you don't want to be this way, and think it over, you are heading for suicide by 50 when it plays out as 100% predictable.

This is a good read actually. Even a blind Trump dupe finds the something good once and awhile.

Tiberius, I hope you are young, like not quite 35, and haven't thought out the 100% reality consequences of the NIHILISM and ALIENATION that every stinking post by you is wafting to us.

If you don't want to be this way, and think it over, you are heading for suicide by 50 when it plays out as 100% predictable.

You, and many on here, are simply repeating Trump's message like good little sheep

You've confused him with me. He's just a troll. I'm an alienated nihilist headed for suicide in a couple years.