Beane hired as GM

I couldn't care less who has the power or final say, to borrow from Al Davis, just win, baby

most dysfunctional franchise in the NFL under Davis. Awesome stories though.

I read a bit about it recently.

Team has turned it around under Reggie though. Al has got to be saying it still with big assd grin

" Just Win Baby "

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Polian has had nothing but nice things to say about McD and Beane. That could just be the nature of the business, but he is on the committees that recommend these folks.

that is because they are very well-regarded across the league. Fwiw I was told both considered the next wave of up and coming brilliant leaders in the league. These last few months have been huge for this organization.

something to note, coming from you. Whom I have gained a significant respect for.

Thanks 3rdand12!! I'm not saying it's a bad hire or anything I just think that he's kind of there. McDermott was going to be the most powerful man in football ops so I guess it's good that Beane has the same vision. The Bills have always been very collaborative and maybe this is a return to that after a brief power struggle. The Bills have less talent than they have had in a few years but have some real assets (cap space and draft picks) moving forward. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a solid decade. If the coaching is good (it HAS to be better) they are heading in the right direction.

Fire Beane!!!!!!!!!! Come on we all know this is how it will end, lets not waste time here.

Only if we don't go 19-0, everyone gets until the first loss to have a perfect season.

Edited by Woodman19

@siriusXMNFL

"Its a good hire, he's not there simply bc he knows Sean, he's done good job in his own right"

-Bill Polian on #Bills hire of Brandon Beane

Good to hear.

If Pegula got these hires right, the Bills could be set for a long time.

They are both very young and on the job for the 1st time, so I think people need to expect some mistakes.

But by all accounts, both seem to be very smart and very well regarded around the NFL. I think they now need to be given some time...

I'd like to see both get their full 5 year contracts, and let's see what we can build here.