Beane hired as GM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the joke continues.... The real problem I see now is the ownership....they are piece mealing everything. Thank goodness club section 231 row 1 seats 5-10 wasn't paid on. I will let my wallet do the talking that 12k will go on something else. Raptor seasons are starting to look nice, I will get to see Lebron James play.....

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47

I suspect people are sick of you talking about giving up your seats.

Two guys that will hopefully work as a team to put the Bills back where they should be. Time will tell how good these young guys do, but there has been a desperate need for continuity in this franchise for years.

the sign says

Do Not Feed.

your and idiot

I dont know how people can say that. We interviewed 4 people,made a hire. Im trusting the process. People need to stop being so negative

Well, they probably had Beane targeted all along. But nothing wrong with that.

I'll rephrase. No one cares about you and your seats.

not true.

I care

and I care about kev. we all should. he is just upset right now. Happens to all of us

I almost forgot...i meant cautiously optimistic

Thank you. You feel better now don't you ?

Thanks 3rdand12!! I'm not saying it's a bad hire or anything I just think that he's kind of there. McDermott was going to be the most powerful man in football ops so I guess it's good that Beane has the same vision. The Bills have always been very collaborative and maybe this is a return to that after a brief power struggle. The Bills have less talent than they have had in a few years but have some real assets (cap space and draft picks) moving forward. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a solid decade. If the coaching is good (it HAS to be better) they are heading in the right direction.

can only see the sunrise coming.

I have the patience of a Monk.

Really, WTF? :lol:

naw. i don't want whaley back. guy freakd me out a little actually

i am cool with this Beane and Sean thing.

Bills had no foundation when Pegula cashed the ticket.

He is trying to lay one down. props for that

Consider my avatar as sarcasm. and then consider how long i have had it up Rico.

and don't know crap about personnel Wow I guess he will learn that on the fly. Another weak hire first a middle of the road Defensive coach who didn't know personnel and now a yes man. THEY BOTH WILL BE FIRED IN 3 YRS

I totally agree with this. There is nothing in McD's background to suggest otherwise.

Literally, there is no previous failures o success to this guy. Just a promising front office guy who has been groomed for a little bit now...

Yet, there are already those in line ready to knock the guy.

Just goes to show the overall intellect around here.

naw. i don't want whaley back. guy freakd me out a little actually

i am cool with this Beane and Sean thing.

Bills had no foundation when Pegula cashed the ticket.

He is trying to lay one down. props for that

Consider my avatar as sarcasm. and then consider how long i have had it up Rico.

I mean give Beane a chance. No one wants Whaley back.

Oh that's what I'm laughing about, who the !@#$ would want Whaley back.

"Thank you, sir, may I have another". :D