Beane hired as GM

Started as an intern in 1998 and worked his way up. Got to know all facets of operation, especially salary cap (hope adios Overdorf), and pretty savvy from all accounts. Young and hungry.

and don't know crap about personnel Wow I guess he will learn that on the fly. Another weak hire first a middle of the road Defensive coach who didn't know personnel and now a yes man. THEY BOTH WILL BE FIRED IN 3 YRS

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and don't know crap about personnel Wow I guess he will learn that on the fly. Another weak hire first a middle of the road Defensive coach who didn't know personnel and now a yes man. THEY BOTH WILL BE FIRED IN 3 YRS

3 years? Why so generous?

Cover him in ketchup and mustard, and behold his transformation into

. . .

Pinto Beane!

Wins the Day !!

Go Beaner !!!!

maybe that is the key- doing everything opposite of their normal instinct...man, these pretzels are making me thirsty!

!

This was the best draft in years.

And the joke continues.... The real problem I see now is the ownership....they are piece mealing everything. Thank goodness club section 231 row 1 seats 5-10 wasn't paid on. I will let my wallet do the talking that 12k will go on something else. Raptor seasons are starting to look nice, I will get to see Lebron James play.....

I suspect people are sick of you talking about giving up your seats.

Two guys that will hopefully work as a team to put the Bills back where they should be. Time will tell how good these young guys do, but there has been a desperate need for continuity in this franchise for years.

to answer your what ...I will not spend 12K on club seats and I will now use that money to buy Toronto Raptors season Tix because I will get to see a real superstar play Lebron James play........

thats great! Glad that you enjoy basketball so much. Best that you free up your seats to let real fans watch the game anyways.

to answer your what ...I will not spend 12K on club seats and I will now use that money to buy Toronto Raptors season Tix because I will get to see a real superstar play Lebron James play........

I hate to break it to you but LeBron plays for the Cavs. And they are schooling your new favorite team.

Well said

If Beane was hired first as the GM and then he hired McDermott as the HC I would be less troubled and very satisfied. The opposite happened here, at least it seems that way to me. It appears that McDermott is the one most empowered in the franchise. That in itself isn't necessarily bad but it comes with caveats.

The obvious advantage of hiring Beane is that because of the close association with the new HC it is more likely that there is going to be more unity of thought in the football operation. That is usually a good thing but it also can be a bad thing when there is too much group think and not enough challenging of views.

Contrary to what many people believe my view is that the Bills are going through a rebuild, not necessarily full scale like the Browns but still very substantial. It is not only a major overhauling of the roster but also the organization. That in itself is a good thing if done the right way.

I suspect people are sick of you talking about giving up your seats.

Two guys that will hopefully work as a team to put the Bills back where they should be. Time will tell how good these young guys do, but there has been a desperate need for continuity in this franchise for years.

then go to the hospital....... You mean two unqualified people that will be fired because time will show they are not good at their job... I give the two stooges 3 yrs before both get fired

the sham search is over

this was a done deal before it began.

hopefully McD knows what he is doing

I dont know how people can say that. We interviewed 4 people,made a hire. Im trusting the process. People need to stop being so negative

thats great! Glad that you enjoy basketball so much. Best that you free up your seats to let real fans watch the game anyways.

That's fine with me ..I need a good laugh at this joke of a front office Beavus and Butt-head ,,,,, if you got the 12K by all means take the seats

then go to the hospital....... You mean two unqualified people that will be fired because time will show they are not good at their job... I give the two stooges 3 yrs before both get fired

I'll rephrase. No one cares about you and your seats.