Beane hired as GM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beane has done absolutely nothing to show he is a qualified GM. I'm not saying he won't be one here its just he isn't even nearly as qualified as the other candidates which makes me question what the hell is going through Pegula's head atm

outside their SB run last year the Panthers were a mediocre middle of the league team just like the Bills. Their drafting is also very shaky

Beane has done absolutely nothing to show he is a qualified GM. I'm not saying he won't be one here its just he isn't even nearly as qualified as the other candidates which makes me question what the hell is going through Pegula's head atm

outside their SB run last year the Panthers were a mediocre middle of the league team just like the Bills. Their drafting is also very shaky

BOO!! this is a thread about him being hired.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/138272-surprise-brandon-beane-is-now-the-bills-gm/

dumbasses on the carolina board:

bp.jpg.30a2c3f55969a33cbe9330e14707f02b.

guess that they forgot bill polian, don beebe, pete metzelaars, frank reich... yeah, douchbags.

i hope we destroy that team.

I'm kinda liking that Logo!

And people think think this board is bad. How do you stand it?

Who would be a qualified GM in your eyes?

Yeah I don't know, just looking at resumes I thought Gutekunst was easily the best option. Coming from the Packers organization alone is pretty good in my book. But the Pegulas want McDermott to have all the power so now we'll have to wait and see if their judgment was right.

BOO!! this is a thread about him being hired.

I'm kinda liking that Logo!

And people think think this board is bad. How do you stand it?

i read it selectively.

their board is trash. between having the photos and adopt a player, they have gif and images as signatures - it's almost all girls in bikini's which totally reeks of insecurities as a man because most of them are just Carolina trash. If you have been to carolina, you know the trash that i speak of...

there is no rational thoguht process on that board. their discussions always result as cam newton is god and everyone else is keeping him from winning a super bowl.