Beane hired as GM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second question - who cares? :lol:

3rd question: "Brandon, no offense, but what will you be doing all day?" (Squints)

its key !

The Blame Game will be starting soon enough I suppose.

This is pretty cool because of the continuity. (recall those arguments here ? )

But i think they will get off to a quick start at least and be on the same page.

the quality of the storybook being written is yet to unfold.

Dear Bills,

I remain,

faithfully yours

3rdand12

If the freaking Bills don't have a plan for swiftly and succinctly dealing with the expected onslaught of power structure questions Friday I'll know they learned nothing.

Best of luck to the new GM, although I can't believe there's another Brandon in the building.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0653719129089383532-4

Statement from Bills owner Terry Pegula on hiring Tuesday of Panthers assistant GM Brandon Beane as Bills GM: "During our search for a new General Manager, Brandon stood out to Kim and I as he embodies the type of leader and type of person we want in our organization. Brandon has excelled in a variety of roles for a Panthers team that has consistently competed at a high-level in this league. We feel his vast understanding and experience in many facets of football operations will be invaluable to our club moving forward. We also believe his vision for the Buffalo Bills combined with his detailed approach will help build a foundation for sustained success. We are pleased to welcome Brandon and his family to Buffalo."