Should the Bills trade Tyrod?

Just had this idea stem from the "Peterman will be our starter" thread. Crazy as it is, the Bills are essentially a new team with the FO changes, and Tyrod isn't their future.

I bet a team like Denver would be interested. Vance Joseph was himself an option QB in college. He coaches under Kubiak in Houston, who was always a fan of Tyrod, so I'm sure Joseph has heard good things.

All Denver has at QB is Siemian, Lynch, and Kelly. They could upgrade and be in position to push for AFCC right now.

Would you like the Bills to trade Tyrod? Do you think it's possible? Why? Why not? What team do you think would be a good fit?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely trade Tyrod if he had any value. I don't think he does. A good season this year might help. He definitely won't be our QB in 2 yrs and maybe not even next year so if you can get something for him then by all means!

I'd definitely trade Tyrod if he had any value. I don't think he does. A good season this year might help. He definitely won't be our QB in 2 yrs and maybe not even next year so if you can get something for him then by all means!

Seeing he renegotiated and took less to stay here I think sheds light on what his value is in the league. If he could have made the same as he originally signed for and moved on I bet he would have...

I don't hate the tank idea but don't love it either. Tyrod is a solid NFL starter and you may get some value if a starter goes down. Bradford brought more than a 1st in camp last year and he had been a worse QB than Tyrod for much of his career. How about Arizona if Palmer goes down (or Arizona anyways)?

I prefer to see what the new coaching can do. The offense is good and has a chance to be great.

Either trade him or keep him long term. Letting him leave for FA would be criminal. Personally, I'd trade him. Tyrod certainly isn't going to get better and who knows what we have in Peterman? It's time to rebuild the right way. Building a team around Sam Watkins would be dumb, IMO.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

With the way McDermott is presenting himself and the "playoff caliber" mindset going around, he and the organization would lose all the credibility they have remaining.

Either trade him or keep him long term. Letting him leave for FA would be criminal. Personally, I'd trade him. Tyrod certainly isn't going to get better and who knows what we have in Peterman? It's time to rebuild the right way. Building a team around Sam Watkins would be dumb, IMO.

No team is trading for Tyrod for anything of value. If he had any real market value, he wouldn't have come back to the Bills at such a lower price.

No one is going to give up more than a 3rd for Taylor and that's if we are lucky. I will say if Peterman is pushing Taylor hard in TC and out plays him in preseason action he should be named the starter. Competition brings out the best in everyone, Peterman pushing Taylor for the starting job is a win win for the Bills.

No team is trading for Tyrod for anything of value. If he had any real market value, he wouldn't have come back to the Bills at such a lower price.

I didn't say trade Tyrod.