GM Doug Whaley has been fired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said "the biggest thing" was his issues with interviews

My apologies for not ignoring you sooner; I will rectify that immediately

It's probably best you do. I wasn't even using big words so I'm not sure why you got so confused.

Sarcasm is apparently lost on you though. They may have a Rosetta Stone for that.

Edited by Bangarang

You're probably overstating that a little. Maybe if we don't take a QB high next year and keep going with Tyrod then you can say that but right now it looks like Tyrod is a stop gap and Peterman is a shot in the dark.

Maybe a bit

But those are his two QBs at this moment in time.

Only get so many swings at QB, before your looking for work.

Edited by MAJBobby

This is exactly why FO fires wait until after draft.

ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk)

4/30/17, 8:00 AM

Bills did what Washington should have done: Keep G.M. through the draft so he can't share his research and evaluations with others.

Wonder how this escapes people? The draft is the end of the front offices year, not the end of the regular season. Edited by PromoTheRobot

With all due respect, this is a massive load of pure bunk

With all due respect do you know what isn't pure bunk? Not having a franchise qb for over two decades and being out of the playoffs for 18 consecutive years in a system designed for parity. That is a disgrace and embarrassment. Some good people cope with the ugly truth by ignoring the ugly truth. For the believers it's easier to handle.

Maybe a bit

But those are his two QBs at this moment in time.

Only get so many swings at QB, before your looking for work.

There were slim pickings at QB this year. The free agent class didn't look have any clear upgrades, at least to me. And the talent available at the top of the draft wasn't anything substantial. I would have hated to draft a guy at 10 just for the sake of it and having to bypass options for next year because we have to commit to the guy we just took.

With all due respect do you know what isn't pure bunk? Not having a franchise qb for over two decades and being out of the playoffs for 18 consecutive years in a system designed for parity. That is a disgrace and embarrassment. Some good people cope with the ugly truth by ignoring the ugly truth. For the believers it's easier to handle.

None of that has anything to do with the section of your post I quoted that was complete bunk

The people that rip any negative reporting and believe that the Head Coach, GM', and Owners are always telling you the complete and total truth live in a land of unicorns and rainbows.

You forgot sunshine and lollipops.

Has Chris Brown commented on this yet?