GM Doug Whaley has been fired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People criticizing the Pegula's time as owners are justified. Clearly they made mistakes. They are literally paying for those mistakes now.

However, it's clear they have seen something in McDermott that has set the course for both franchises. I don't see this as a random or floundering. I see an owner who finally has enough experience in owning professional teams finally set a course based on their first hand experiences and what they perceive to be an impressive individual like McDermott.

I thought right away when Murray was fired from Sabres that it was a direct reflection of Terry watching McDermott and liking his take charge, no nonsense, disciplined approach.

@BuffaloWins

Bills record by GM/rank Whaley: 30-34 (19th rank) Nix: 16-32 (28th rank) Brandon: 13-19 (23rd) Levy: 14-18 (20th) Donahoe: 31-49 (28th)

and that was with 2 coaches he didn't hire yet gave them everything they wanted.

Nope, he will be. No competition, HC just has to say it like they do every year!

Maybe!

What is his plan?

He hasn't told me yet I'm afraid. But decions are being made quickly and his whole demeanour is of a man that knows what he is doing. Look how we drafted it's clear that we wanted certain people and we got them.

Trolling Tyrod is getting old, just support the guy because he WILL be the QB this year. Or complain until 2018. Either one.

I am not trolling Tyrod. Did you even read the part where I said he was the best QB they have had in a long while? I don't hate Taylor, but I don't see him as an upper 1/2 of the league starter either.

If you call that "trolling" then I don't know how to respond to you.

Nope! Gilmore had a very good season for the Bills in '16. He wanted to be paid market value. Simple as that.

bullcrap he played like he didnt want to get hurt hated watching him on team mario 2.0

Yes entire scouting staff canned too

Matthew Fairburn (@MatthewFairburn)

4/30/17, 8:45 AM

These Buffalo Bills firings do in fact extend to the entire scouting staff.

Good experienced scouts with connections grow on trees , not.