GM Doug Whaley has been fired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you keep saying that doesnt make it any truer.

It's true whether I say it or not.

You regularly just make **** up and say it to hear yourself talk.

It is what it is.

my thoughts also. if hes got an approach that makes everyone else look like monkeys humping a football then i'm on board.

It speaks to care of his profession, work ethic, and dedication to the organizations success above all else. I like it. Such a fresh breath of air.

Doug, farewell. you didn't do a bad job actually as per my analysis. But you didn't win the people over in this area. they didn't like you. It might be lack of media relations. It might be expectations management. This impacted how they viewed you. And how they looked at the franchise. And a new GM was a cheaper way for the franchise to fix that than wait for you to repair the relationship. So farewell Doug.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193447-nfl-draft-performance-analysis-for-2012-2016/

Pegulas, you're going to need a media-savvy GM. One who can communicate well with the fossils at Buffalo News and the table stompin rednecks who makes your stadium so entertaining, but also the national media and the newage social media. To be frank, McDermott does not seem to be that savvy with the media either. Spend some money, bring a savant. Or at least one who is great at talking his way around his mistakes. Because everyone makes a few.

Thanks for all those playoff trips. Oh, wait.

Terry Pegulas Mouth in his presser

my phone cut out for it. thanks.

damn usb cord is on the way out. it wasn't even moving and would cut in and out of charging and everytime it cuts off charging an app cuts off the bluetooth and other devices to the audio playing.

Who is going to take the GM job with McDermott clearly the power? The GM is going to be emasculated here, nothing but a toady. Pegs should just name McDermott GM now, because nobody else with any integrity or feeling of self-worth is coming anywhere near the Bills.

This and TPegs should just hire an assistant GM (who coach wants) to work within McDermotts style and be his yes man.

No established GM anywhere is going to want the Bills GM job.