Some solid prospects still available

There are some really good and surprising players still around for the bills to take, They don't pick until mid 5th round so 40+ players will be gone before we pick again but here are some names that I'd really like to see here. Feel free to add your wish list of prospects also.

QB Nathan Peterman- He would be an excellent guy to learn behind Tyrod Taylor

QB Brad Kaaya- I like the arm and think he could at the very least be a serviceable backup to Taylor.

QB Joshua Dobbs- Not a huge fan of running QB's but he has more upside to me than Cardale Jones.

RB Brian Hill- He's the only RB I'd be eyeing to actually spend a draft pick on.

TE Bucky Hodges- I liked him over Engram who I believe went to the Giants, this guy will be a steal for some team.

TE Jordan Leggett- He'd also be a solid pickup.

TE Jake Butt- Not a huge fan of his but maybe with our last pick if he's still there?

WR Josh Malone- I liked the Zay Jones pick alot but why stop there, we need more depth and Malone is my favorite WR in this draft class.

WR Josh Reynolds- For all these WR's we still need to add solid depth and I like all the rest I have listed.

WR Dede Westbrook

WR Chad Henson

DL Carl Lawson- Injury concerns with him but could be an outstanding value pick at DE.

DL Carlos Watkins- Underrated player imo, solid anchor for the interior of the DL.

LB Anthony Walker Jr.- Known as " the franchise" by the team, solid production from him and could be a good candidate for at least depth at WLB.

CB Desmond King- I don't think the Bills are done drafting for secondary, I'm surprised King is still available.

CB Howard Wilson- Great size, solid athlete, would be a great fit as a NCB.

S Tedric Thompson- Good tackler, excellent instincts, a baller at Colorado.

K Zane Gonzalez- Because kickers are people to and we need to give Haushka some competition right? I mean he did miss those XP's and all.

Bills aren't getting a QB. TJ Yates and Cardale Jones on the roster. Whoever they pick would just get cut, no room

Their big plan was get an extra 1st for a QB in 2018. Too bad they didn't consider who they were trading with. An extra 25-30 pick from KC won't help them move up in front of more QB needy teams who are also targeting the 2018 class (Browns, 49ers, Jets)

Bills aren't getting a QB. TJ Yates and Cardale Jones on the roster. Whoever they pick would just get cut, no room

Their big plan was get an extra 1st for a QB in 2018. Too bad they didn't consider who they were trading with. An extra 25-30 pick from KC won't help them move up in front of more QB needy teams who are also targeting the 2018 class (Browns, 49ers, Jets)

Browns drafted Deshone Kizer in Round 2. If he's good, I could see their Moneyball people taking our bounty. Especially if they threw in a 2019 1st.

We have a long time to wait but I could see a Tight End in round 5. Would love to pick Chad Kelly in 6th.

.....why not sign the Barnidge TE that Browns released, a proven commodity with a Carolina/McCoach connection?......anybody see Peterman on the radar?................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

dont worry on it. this is looking more like a 3-13 season every minute that passes..

"suck for Sam" . hey it worked for the Sabres... wait

If we had 5 picks left is be more into who was left but the moronic people making decisions over at One Bills Drive continue to waste valuable assets. Moving up to pick versatile players rather than using the method of more bullets fired means more targets hit!

In the 5th round I'd love to see an OLB and a Safety. If Peterman or Kaaya were available I'd take one of them but I doubt either makes it out of the 4th.

LB - Elijah Lee (Kansas St) or Vince Biegel (Wisconsin)

Safety - Lorenzo Jerome (St Francis) or Josh Harvey-Clemons (Louisville),

Too many players will be picked to even think about the 6th yet ... though I wouldn't be shocked to see Whaley trade that pick for a pair of 7ths.

A guy I have my eye on is Rayshawn Jenkins. A Safety from Miami with 4.5 speed at 6'1" and 220lbs. His ability is Thomas Davis-esque. He's a projected round 4-6 guy. Think he would fit well in our dedense.

Kaaya's a sleeper. I think his upside is higher than people realize. I'd like for the Bills to pick a QB to see if they get lucky and then take one in the 1st next year. Between Tyrod, Cardale, and those two picks, someone should work out.

Kaaya's a sleeper. I think his upside is higher than people realize. I'd like for the Bills to pick a QB to see if they get lucky and then take one in the 1st next year. Between Tyrod, Cardale, and those two picks, someone should work out.

IMO the only QB the Bills were interested in was Trubisky and when he went to the Bears, the Bills had/have no intentions of taking any other QB this year it became all about drafting a QB next year.

A guy I have my eye on is Rayshawn Jenkins. A Safety from Miami with 4.5 speed at 6'1" and 220lbs. His ability is Thomas Davis-esque. He's a projected round 4-6 guy. Think he would fit well in our dedense.

Don't know much about him. Sounds good

Good character guy, like McD wants?

Edited by old school

I like Peterman a lot. He isn't going to last very long in the 4th round. Since we have 2 first rounders, I would trade a 3rd next year for a 4th this year and grab him before teams like the Steelers, Chargers, and Eagles. All of those teams were reported to be interested in him. We could still get 2-3 more prospects in rounds 5-6.

Jordan Evans of Oklahoma is possible as a coverage LB. Opposing passers had an NFL rating in 60's when passing his way.

Runs a 4.5 40, Had 4 or 5 ints last year.

Not as good against the run...which is why he's still available.